-Caveat Lector-

'Would you believe I forgot how to spell Episcopalen.    I still do not
remember how to.....also have a fractured wrist and am having some
problems

There is definitely a reference in a reliable book tht Davis was
Catholic;  Booth, do not recall this.

When I read about Booth getting into and forming an Oil company, I did
wonder about that.

General Lee and Jefferson Davis probably met at the church which was a
confederate stronghold and a safe place to meet.    I wish my mother
were alive; but all my relatives are dead, and all I have are some old
documents.

When I read the bible  I see the Civil War; Obadiah, is one good
reference.....you can almost her Dixie when you read that one.

An example of government connecion to secret societies; look at Cuba,
look at Iraq, etc.   If they do not bend to their knees, you get them
socially  politically, and economically.   If you bend on all fours
moslem style, you ae rewarded with silver, but you have sold your soul
to the devil in return, and put liens among the pots, or whatever they
call that.

The confederate flag was the cross of St. Andrew; I fly the Bonnie blue.