-Caveat Lector-

Re the above experiments; where are all the lawyers when you need them

No wonder these "scientists"  are not given their due credit.

This is the most monstrous thing I have ever read; however, my 3 year
old in 1974 got menningitus, and I can still remember the doctor
reaching over my shoulders in the medical library, saying I should'nt
read that stuff, as he slowly took the book away.

I had looked up menningitis - this was a NEW strain, fortunaely not the
worst type - but, when I found meningitis, it said See Anthrax....

Then I thought of the antrhax, memmingitis outbreaks in Brazil and the
US.

It is enough to make you hate your government, but this government still
belongs to us.....45 million to Haiti for Drug Control....has anyone
been there lately.