-Caveat Lector-

In a message dated 3/6/99 11:14:26 AM Eastern Standard Time,
[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

<< I would like to take World Wrestling and turn them loose in the War
 Department and Congress.

 It is time we voted them ALL out - and put a real man in the White House
 who is representative of the American People.

 Why don't they just be honest and say the word Genocide - as being part
 of "God's Plan" for us.

 I have seen this plan - and the many different interpretations of same -
 in action.

 Hitler used it; now, are we being led down the primrose path too?

Yes, I'm of like mind as well.  We are being led down the primrose path to be
sure, and on a number of issues as well.  The only people who occupy public
office nowadays are sell outs who wish to line their pockets with as much
wealth as they can until they can't take anymore, then they scuttle off under
the rock from which they sprang.  Oh, and they don't give one iota's worth
about any pesky people who get trampled under foot or experimented on, we are
just so much cannon fodder.
Teo1000
<somewhat pessimistic today folks, HA>