When Mr. Olson appeared before the Senate, Mr. Thompson promised to look
into weather conntrol aka weather modification for him; after all
farmers were being devasted by the unusual weather; snow, lightning,
thunder....is a common occurrence these days.

I have been trying to get stuff since 1987, and here it is and a young
man told me where to pick it up.   I forward this for anyone who is
interested.

I would like to see some of the farmers who were financially ruined and
who lost their farms, go get them....ARCO
Oil......and of course our own government is involved.

Now, they say all the plagues which hit the cattle in England, etc., was
caused by this horrendous program.

Does tht really explain the Anthrax which equates to menningitus?

http://www.sightings.com/earthchanges/emfmind.htm