Subject: Re: Michael Aquino & Ritual Child Molestion
From: John M Price PhD <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Date: Thu, Mar 4, 1999 4:43 PM

This is real mindcontrol.  These interviewers were set on getting the kids
to state and believe what the kids knew was not true, and the interviewers
did not know anything at all about.  Or what the interviewer wanted to
hear, as the interviewer believed it true, though it was only belief.

This is the real mind control, and when these 'reports' come out, what we
the public, unaware of the methods of mind control used on the
'interviewed', see is simply the reflection of the diseased mind of the
interviewer, in the MVMP sex cases one obsessed with having little kids
talk dirty it seems.  No data, no truth, no facts.  Simply an amalgam of
the imaginings of the interviewer as interpreted by the child.

Why Dan Rightmeyer, in his pen name of Constantine, would be siding with
the likes of these interviewers, and yet rail against an imagined mind
control establishment using ELF is really beyond me.  The harm done by
these types of interviews is immense, hence the Miranda warnings!

Perhaps Dan Rightmeyer is simply a hypocrite, and is unconcerned with
truth, kids, or anything else, but rather wants to try to make bucks.

In sci.psychology.psychotherapy article
<7bn5v0$2je$[EMAIL PROTECTED]> Nancy Stone
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
: Excerpts from  the questioning of children in the McMartin Preschool
: child molestation case and Kelly Michaels case [as quoted by Margaret
: Talbot in The New Republic, March 15, 1999]:

: Interviewer:  Who do you think played that game [horsey]?
: Child:  Ray and Miss Peggy
: Interviewer:  Ray and Miss Peggy?  Did Miss Peggy take her clothes
: off?
: Child:  Yeah
: Interviewer:  I'll bet she looked funny, didn't she?  Did she have big
: boobs?
: Child:  Yeah
: Interviewer:  Yeah.  And did they swing around?
: Child:  Yeah

: ......

: Interviewer:  Did she put a fork in your butt?  Yes or no?
: Child:  I don't know, I forgot.
: Interviewer:  ...Oh come on, if you just answer that one, you can go.
: Child:  I hate you.
: Interviewer:  No you don't.
: Child:  Yes I do.
: Interviewer:  You love me I can tell.  Is that all she did to you,
: what did she do to your hiney?
: Interviewer #2:  What did she do to your hiney?  Then you can go.
: Child:  I forgot.
: Interviewer #2:  Tell me what Kelly did to your hiney and then you can
: go. If you tell me what she did to your hiney, we'll let you go.
: Child:  No.
: Interviewer:  Please.
: Child:  Okay, okay, okay.
: Interviewer:  Tell me now...what did Kelly do to your hiney?
: Child:  I'll try to remember.
: Interviewer:  What did she put in your hiney?
: Child:  The fork.

: ........

: Interviewer:  Do you think that Kelly was not good when she was
: hurting you all?
: Child:   Wasn't hurting me.  I like her.
: Interviewer:  I can't hear you, you got to look at me when you talk to
: me.  Now when Kelly was bothering kids in the music room...
: Child:  I got socks off.
: Interviewer:  Did she make anybody else take their clothes off in the
: music room?
: Child:  No.
: Interviewer:  Yes.
: Child:  No.

: Testimony of children needs to be evaluated in the context of how that
: testimony was obtained, how the children were questioned, and what
: else they may have said (such as persistent denials that were ignored
: or overridden).  The eagerness to obtain corroboration for something
: an adult believes occurred cannot justify browbeating, bribing,
: putting words into children's mouths, and otherwise coercing them into
: making statements needed to prosecute someone, guilty or innocent.
: Videotapes of interviews with children have provided the grounds for
: overturning convictions in several cases.  If you believe that the
: people set free were actually guilty, all the more reason to treat
: children carefully when interviewing them so that their evidence is
: not tainted.  From the excerpts below, one cannot tell whether the
: children said these things upon first questioning or whether they are
: well-rehearsed statements that children were taught to give after
: repeated interviewing using the tactics described above.  If one
: believes that children can be intimidated by molesters into
: withholding truth and must therefore be exhaustively interrogated
: using techniques like those illustrated above, one must also believe
: that they can be intimidated into saying things that are not true,
: especially to please parents or placate annoying adults (especially
: when they are ganging up on a child of four years in age, as
: Interviewers 1 and 2 did above).

: Nancy

: Alex Constantine wrote in message ...
:>Michael Aquino/Child Molestion Charges
:>