-Caveat Lector-

 From: FACTNet International <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
 Date: Tue, 23 Mar 1999
 Subj: FACTNet Newsletter JANUARY-MARCH 1999

 News Briefs:  Snuffing White "devils"

 YAHWEH BEN YAHWEH.  In 1992, former Oakland Raiders defensive
 player Robert Rozier admitted to killing seven men as part of his
 cult activity with leader Yahweh ben Yahweh.  For his testimony
 against Yahweh, Rozier was given a reduced prison sentence and put
 in the federal witness protection program in California.  He was
 recently arrested for violating his program agreement by writing
 bad checks totaling $125.24, which due to a new "three strikes"
 California law might send him to prison for life.  In his 1992
 trial, Rozier recounted how he and other Yahweh followers went in
 search of killing white people, whom Yahweh called "white devils,"
 to be part of Yahweh's religious sect.  Following this testimony,
 jurors convicted Ben Yahweh and six followers of conspiring to
 commit murder to maintain their religious empire.  Yahweh's cult
 considers itself a lost black tribe of Israel.

 In a related incident, East Newark, New Jersey resident John
 Armstrong, 40, was charged with murder in the 1984 stabbing death
 of a homeless white man, a killing that the Essex County Prosecutor
 said was carried out as "a sacrifice" to honor the leader of the
 Yahweh ben Yahweh cult.

3-24-1999, Jolly Roger wrote:

> Re: [CTRL] Ex-NFL Player Charged in Sacrificial Slaying
>
> A former National Football League player who admitted to killing
> seven people in Florida with a black supremacist cult was charged
> Tuesday with the 1984 sacrificial slaying of a homeless white man.
> Robert Rozier, 43, is the second person to be charged with the
> slaying of Attilio Cicala, who was found stabbed eight times in
> the chest and abdomen outside the cult's temple in Newark, NJ,
> in 1984.  Prosecutors said they believed cult members offered
> Cicala up as a sacrifice a few days before the cult's leader was
> to visit Newark.
>
> from wire service

                "they [the Republicans] don't even
                 want to count you in the Census!"

                  --Vice President Al GORE,
                    father of the Internet,
                    ranting at an NAACP convention

          Give me Hollywood and I will rule the World!
                       -- Joseph Stalin

            "They have computers, and they may have
             other weapons of mass destruction."

            --Janet Reno, US Attorney General, 2-27-98

.