-Caveat Lector-

 Montenegro = "black mountain"? = a mountain of coal...?

 http://www.freerepublic.com/forum/a36fd198d79a4.htm
 Topic: Kosovo

 The 'Rockefeller Plan' for Yugoslavia -
 (a view from social.culture.yugoslavia)

 internet
 march 27 Patrick O'Connolly

 See March 1999 "Foreign Affairs" Council on Foreign Relations.
 CFR believes that Oil Dollars must no longer be sent to the
 Muslims, who will only use the money for war.  - paddy

 CIA demands that Israel no longer purchase Middle East Oil or
 Europe, US to use Grain-Alcohol, Europe/Israel to use Syn-Fuel
 from coal manufactured in "Cleansed" Yugoslavia.

 The goal is that if Middle East oil is no longer purchased, the
 muslims will once again return to their camels, and will not be
 able to wage war in the next century.  This is the theory.

 ***

 For a discussion of this issue, please read the article in the
 current "Foriegn Affairs", by CIA director Woolsey,

 Regarding coal in Kosovo, I use the 1992 CIA fact book as my
 resource.  If you want a comparative analysis of coal resources
 for Europe, I'll gladly do the research.

 Even Hitler fought for the coal in Kosovo, Hitler worked hard on
 converting coal to "Liquid Portable Energy", the CIA inherited
 Hitler's plan's & dreams.

 Some of the most significant coal reserves for Europe lay in the
 Kosovo area of the Balkans, and your correct we have been over
 this before, I published my article that orginated this thread
 originally six months ago, Every thing that is happening, is
 happening as planned.  I have been studying and researching this
 subject for over twenty years,

 sincerely,

 "There exists a leisure class at both ends of the economic spectrum"

 I could not find this in March on the internet but there was a
 reference to a Lugar-Woosley article in February.  Anyone with
 access to Foreign Affairs maybe can check on this twist as to why
 we are in this war.

 Posted by: ex-snook () *
 03/27/99 09:46:53 PST

 To: ex-snook

 There is another factor in this, something the rapacious
 World Bank, IMF and the UN are interested in -- the estimated
 $17 trillion in natural resources in Serbia/Kosovo.

 Kosovo has one of Europe's largest reserves of coal and lignite
 while Serbia alone has huge deposits of aluminum ore.  Albania has
 large reserves of crude oil, which was part of the reason why
 Marshal Tito, after WWII, wanted to absorb Albania into Yugoslavia.

 The other was that Tito feared an extreme Maoist Albania (which
 retained the USSR Stalinist policy until 1961) being a Red Chinese
 version of Cuba in Europe, one whose seacoast straddled the
 eastern part of the only seaborne way in and out of the Adriatic,
 the Strait of Otranto.

 Given the fact that Albania was not absorbed into Yugoslavia,
 Tito for years attempted to keep Tirane's Stalinist/Maoist maniacs
 happy by allowing ethnic Albanian migration into Kosovo beginning
 with some 400,000 being allowed in during 1945-48.  Pre-WWII Serb
 land deeds in Kosovo were cancelled and Albanians were given the
 Eastern European version of "affirmative action" in jobs, housing
 and the like.

 In the 1970s, the Albanians began their terror campaign against
 the Serbs, banning the Serb Cyrillic alphabet, banning the works of
 Serb authors and other artists and getting Serbs fired from their
 jobs.  Violence began to escalate in the early 1980s after Tito's
 death, and got so bad by 1988 (the worst being mass rape of Serb
 Orthodox nuns) troops had to be sent in.  This is where Milosevich
 rose to power, in successfully quelling the violence, at least for
 a brief time.

 In 1991, the news media insisted that "Albanians represented 1.2
 million in Kosovo."  In 1994 they said 1.4 million.  In 1996 they
 insisted it was 1.6 million.  Today we are told Albanians are "90%
 of 2 million" - as though we are unable to calculate this means
 1.8 million, another mysterious 200,000 increase.  Borrowing from
 Socrates, "scarcely a word of what they said is true."  The media
 continues to omit that more than 400,000 Albanians are illegal
 aliens who crossed the border into Kosovo as easily as illegals
 cross our border into San Diego, Tucson, El Paso and Brownsville
 each night as we sleep.  How compelling that US troops are
 defending borders in 100 countries, we aren't defending our own.

 Today, the US State Department claims Serbs are 10% of Kosovo,
 with no explanation that they claimed Serbs were 14% in 1991.
 Were 4% killed, expelled, or just made invisible?  They also
 tell us the Gypsies are 7%, the Greeks 2.3%, the Turks 1.5%, the
 Montenegrins 2%, and others 1%.  By my calculations that means the
 Albanians can't possibly represent more than 50% of Kosovo, after
 subtracting the 400,000 illegals and the 300,000 who fled to
 England, Switzerland, Italy and Germany, most of whom have no
 desire to return to the poverty and terror in Kosovo.

 Another point that hasn't been raised much is that Tito, for all
 of his faults and mistakes in postwar Yugoslavia, never subscribed
 to gun control or disarming the populace.  I recall when I visted
 Yugoslavia in the late 1970s, every home at which I was a guest
 had at least one modern firearm, be it a handgun, rifle or shotgun.
 In fact, at the time, villagers could obtain surplus WWII German,
 Italian, British and even US firearms very easily.

 I recall that many Serb villagers especially would coat the weapon
 in some kind of heavy grease, wrap it in plastic and put it in a
 box and bury it in the ground usually near the barn or house.

 From: MK ([EMAIL PROTECTED]) *
 03/27/99 10:02:32 PST

 [www.FreeRepublic.com]

.