Title: Re: [CTRL] Holocaust Industry and Zionism : SF Indymed
-Caveat Lector-
>> Original article is at http://sf.indymedia.org/news/2002/12/1552888.php. Print comments. The following post has status hidden:

* * *

I'm part of the collective that runs SF-IMC. I'm also one of the editors. I'm not the editor who hid this particular post, but only because I was asleep when it happened. Otherwise, I would have hidden it at first sight.

This article is not by Norman Finkelstein, the author of The Holocaust Industry. It is by the notorious white-supremacist and Jew-hater William Pierce, best known as the author of The Turner Diaries.

Except, apparently, for substituting "Zionist" for "Jew" or "Jewish", the article as posted is identical to Pierce's:

http://www.ety.com/HRP/rev/holoshake.htm

Unfortunately, Pierce was able to use the information provided by Finkelstein for his own racist purposes, but this is the fault of those whose actions Finkelstein exposed, and not of Finkelstein, a courageous anti-Zionist Jew who has suffered serious economic retaliation for his work, including being driven out of his teaching job at the City University of New York.

Because SF-IMC practices open publishing, anyone can post any old thing they choose there. It then devolves upon the editors catch crap like this when it shows. We're all volunteers. None of us are getting paid to do this, so we have to find time between the other demands of life.  Day jobs, families, pets, housekeeping, meetings  and sleep all do their part to keep us busy. Nevertheless, we do our level best to hide racist propaganda as quickly as possible. Sometimes we miss a post like this. If you happen to see one we miss, please write to us at:

[EMAIL PROTECTED]

We'll deal with it immediately.

We apologize profusely that this one was not caught sooner. It is not our intention to provide a soapbox for Nazis and their ilk. They try very hard sometimes to exploit our hospitality. Other times, they try to simply flood the site and make it unusable, sometimes with their own propaganda, sometimes with pure gibberish. Occasionally, one of the script kiddies among them even mounts a DOS attack against us. We spend a great deal of time fighting them off. Despite the occasional bout of tendonitis it causes, we take great pleasure in thwarting them. To live is to fight fascism. ˇNo Pasaran!

* * *

For the *real* story on Holocaust revision/reparations, click here:

http://www.sfbg.com/nessie/26.html
<A HREF="">www.ctrl.org</A> DECLARATION & DISCLAIMER ========== CTRL is a discussion & informational exchange list. Proselytizing propagandic screeds are unwelcomed. Substance—not soap-boxing—please! These are sordid matters and 'conspiracy theory'—with its many half-truths, mis- directions and outright frauds—is used politically by different groups with major and minor effects spread throughout the spectrum of time and thought. That being said, CTRLgives no endorsement to the validity of posts, and always suggests to readers; be wary of what you read. CTRL gives no credence to Holocaust denial and nazi's need not apply.

Let us please be civil and as always, Caveat Lector. ======================================================================== Archives Available at: http://peach.ease.lsoft.com/archives/ctrl.html <A HREF="">Archives of [EMAIL PROTECTED]</A>