Note from Ru Mills, Editor in Chief, Rumor Mill News

Shortly after Princess Diana was murdered, RMNews released this article,
Click here to pull up the Conspiracy Nation site where it is still posted,
<A HREF="ftp://ftp.shout.net/pub/users/bigred/vol10/cn10-95">ftp://ftp.shout.n
et/pub/users/bigred/vol10/cn10-95</A>

Much of the information which was contained in the article came from  Rayelan
Allan. Rayelan has finally put all of her research into a book.
Scroll down, and find out about it.

Ru Mills

Diana, Queen of Heaven
The New World Relgion

While Princess Diana Was Alive,
The New World Order Plotted to Control Her

When She Fell In Love with Dodi Fayed,
They knew they had lost control of her.
They decided, if they couldn't control her in life,
They will control her in death!

>From the Ancient Goddess,
To the New World Order

 Apocalyptic Worldwide Armageddon
 Project Bluebeam, Holograms of Messiahs in the Sky
 Massive Worldwide Mindcontrol
And Finally,
The Goddess Diana Comes To Save The Earth!

The New World Religion
Brought to You by The New World Order!!
Coming Soon to a Sky Near You!

>From the Desk of  Rayelan Allan
[EMAIL PROTECTED]@aol.com

        About one month after Princess Diana was murdered, I received an anonymous
phone call from a man who said he was a historian living in Europe. He told me
the place where Diana was killed, Pont de L'Alma, was built on an ancient
temple to the Goddess Diana.
        As I questioned him more, he became nervous. He said he couldn't tell me
anymore than what he had already said. He was afraid my telephone was tapped
and he indicated that he would be in danger if anyone knew he had given me
this information.       He hung up abruptly.
        I pulled out a reference book to check out one of the claims he had made. He
told me the world "alma" meant "priestess in the temple of Diana". I found out
that the word is actually spelled "almah" and it is a middle eastern word
which means "Priestess in the Temple of the Moon Goddess Diana"
        I then began an extensive search and found that many of the things he told me
were confirmed in my reference books. I wrote a 9 page article which I called
"Diana, Queen of Heaven". This was the name of the Goddess Diana. She was the
Goddess with three faces. The article was put out over the Internet and was
reprinted in many newspapers and on added to many websites. It was also
mentioned in at least three books.
        None of the articles or books delved into the deeper aspects of my article,
so I decided to write a book. The book will debut at the Global Sciences
Conference in Daytona Beach, Florida in March of 1999. Click here
<A HREF="http://www.globalsciences.com/upcoming.htm">Global Sciences -
Upcoming Conference</A> for the link to the Global Sciences web site.
        I have created a small website which gives an outline of the book. Click here
for  <A HREF="http://members.aol.com/rayelan/page/index.htm">Rayelan's Page
</A>  which contains a summary of the soon to be published book, Diana, Queen
of Heaven, The New World Religion.

        Maybe I will see you in Daytona.

        Rayelan Allan
        [EMAIL PROTECTED]