From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] (Seeker1)

> Truth or Consequences, NM is very close at 33deg08m, but there
> isn't much there except a funny name.

Actually, it's significant for one other reason - there was a group of
wealthy donors that helped assassination researcher Jim Garrison with
startup funds for his 1968 investigations.

If anybody wants another nice-off-topical mindphuck, in Jim Keith's _Secret
and Suppressed_, there's another article which describes the author's
"discoveries" of subliminal or hidden scenes within Oliver Stone's JFK.

Since we're on the topic of skulls and masonic complicity ... here's some
excerpts:

"3. Garrison questions homosexual convict O'Keefe. In the flashback
homosexual party scenes (MY NOTE: anybody else besides me find it curious
that in this scene Shaw is dressed as Hermes?), there appears a full-screen
subliminal skull, than a rat in a cage, and then an image of a skull in the
background over Shaw's raised left hand. All this can only be caught by
advancing the movie frame by frame.

4. Man in dark suit passes three hoboes being taken into custody by police.
There is a hint that the man gives the hoboes a secret hand sign. This
happens later in the film in more detail. (MY NOTE: Downward says the
'Three Tramps' are the three unworthy craftsmen in this particular ritual
drama.)

6. During a carnival parade, an American flag is lowered to expose a huge
human skull.

8. Seen in David Ferrie's apartment are a skull, rats, and religious
figurines.

25. Immediately following the shooting in Dealey Plaza patrolman Joe Smith
stops and questions a man. The scene shifts to Smith testifying in the
courtroom. The scene immediately shifts to a tall young man wearing a dark
young suit. This man turns toward the camera and clearly gives a Masonic
sign of distress."

So: either this guy is as whacked as Downward, or Stone has been reading
our friendly American nutboy.

I've tried viewing JFK in stop-motion to see if I can find these scenes:
unfortunately, my VCR clouds the picture with lines and renders the picture
mostly unviewable when I pause it; I may have to wait until I can get it on
DVD.

Yours,

Steve Mizrach   [aka Seeker1]
TechnoCulturalist, CyberAnthropologist, HyperMediac, AnthroFuturist
Home Page URL: http://www.clas.ufl.edu/users/seeker1/cyberanthro/newhome.html
"Why? .... Why not?" -- Timothy Leary's last words