Title: Message
-Caveat Lector-
I tried posting my answers to your questions three times, and only on the third time did my post appear.  You have given no sources that can be checked for your information.  Since you made the original allegations, I would suggest you post sources and then I will give sources in rebuttal.  Saying  that numerous government investigators have viewed the video is not a valid comment unless a source is given.  Your entire first post gave no sources other than your opinion based on whatever you read.  A scholar you are not.  A propagandist is what you are.
-----Original Message-----
From: Conspiracy Theory Research List [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Sean McBride
Sent: Wednesday, November 05, 2003 2:51 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: [CTRL] Third try Replies to Sean

-Caveat Lector-
Mr. Rarey,

The Israeli spies hung themselves with their own video, which has been viewed by numerous government investigators.  We are not reliant on the testimony of a single woman in this case to know how the Israelis behaved.

What is there about Israel which is capable of dimming the minds of even highly intelligent people?  Look at what it has done to "geniuses" like Paul Wolfowitz and Richard Perle, who assured us that invading Iraq would be a cakewalk and that Iraqi oil would pay for the entire venture.  Instead, Americans are now paying hundreds of billions of dollars for the privilege of being trapped in a bottomless hellhole in the Mideast.  We are being RUINED by the brilliant advice of pro-Israel zealots.

It is highly revealing that the best you can come up with on this topic is the nitpicking post below.  Your instinct whenever the subject of Israel comes up is to attack critics of Israel, usually in a way that is embarrassing to yourself and which undercuts your reputation for being a fearless conspiracy investigator.  Michael Ruppert fell into the same trap, although he has shown some efforts recently to correct the problem.