-Caveat Lector-

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Fri, 1 Oct 2004 13:11:09 -0700 (PDT)
From: Party of Citizens <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Cc: [EMAIL PROTECTED], [EMAIL PROTECTED],
     [EMAIL PROTECTED], [EMAIL PROTECTED],
     [EMAIL PROTECTED], [EMAIL PROTECTED], [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: [COUNCILFIRE] Frank Paul: An "Extra-Judicial" Execution?

Ask Professor Alston, Special Rapporteur to the UN on extra-judicial
executions. Though the Chief Complaint Commissioner called for a public
inquiry, it has been suppressed by the governments here.

Why? They say it would be too "disruptive". No kidding! Frank Paul was
sentenced to death in a cold, wet Vancouver alley and guess who is NOT
calling for a public inquiry? Mayor Dr. Campbell, RCMP torturer trained in
the abuse of public health for population control and says the homeless
cannot even have a pup tent to stave off illness and death.

The sentencing of Frank Paul to that fate is irrefutable. It is fact. What
else is there to it? What exactly was the wording of the sentence? Who
issued it? For what purpose? Was it legal and constitutional?

          <http://www.geocities.com/partyofcitizens>
  Citizens for the "inherent dignity and worth of the human person"
                  Quoted words from UDHR/CAT