-Caveat Lector- Chip his best Sean the Troll voice said:

"The truth is, in my estimation, that these self-made billionaires, who operate as part of their own secret society, can eat most Skull and Bones members for lunch."

Chip,

Does this "secret Society" have a name?

Do they meet regularly?

What are the dues?

Do they use condiments with their lunch?

Do they practice safe lunch?

Do you have any facts to support your "naked assertion?"

Peace,
Kris Millegan