From:   [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: [cia-drugs] On Some Recent Weird Goings-on in This List
Date: June 29, 2003 8:42:24 PM PDT
To:   cia-drugs@yahoogroups.com

"There is something very important you must understand: the bad guys have been trying to control dissident Internet political forums for years now. They go about this in several ways.

"One way is to start and control a new dissident forum, pretending to be dissidents themselves. They use their control of the forum to collect sensitive information on dissidents, and to control the direction of discussion on the forum. Naturally they try to steer discussion away from the areas they most want to hide.

"Another method they use is to try to take over existing forums. If they can't manage to take over the forum, they will often flood the forum with junk in an attempt to destroy the forum.

"These guys usually operate in teams of 3 or 4, to give each other backup, and to have the means to gang up on the strongest real dissidents."

Gee, sound familiar?

Peace,
Kris Millegan
TrineDay