-Caveat Lector-

Now, let me understand things right so I don't make a mistake, But in an earlier email to confess to sometimes being a relapsed neo-nazi? Is there a check-box for that on census forms? / ;-)

I love your bit of psycho analysis. Yeah that it's, Chip spent years and still does denigrates and lies about my good friend Antony Sutton, because to accept Chip's spook-assumed positional worldview, Tony must be marginalized And Chip has attacked myself and other friends.. Gee, now who were the first folks to marginalize my good friend Tony Sutton and "take away his rice bowl?"

The Hoover Institute and the same old secret societal network that has its members in top positions. Why because Tony published his research findings that the Soviet Union was a fraud as an enemy and was being propped up by then it didn't know, but later after much study and a dissident Bones family member sent him a secret membership book or we wouldn't even know that Edward Lampert is a member. For the last publicly available membership list is from the early 1970s.

And now "Sean" is attacking myself and my friends like Tony but from a different spook-assumed positional world view.

You can believe or no, I dunna care. My record stands for itself.

I have and have for, available to whomever wishes to download the most comprehensive, the most accurate database of Bones members, their jobs, their wife's, the deaths, etc. But you know what "Sean", you want up to date info, it is not there. Now how powerful is that , "Sean?" You at least know the names of your of your "story-line." I have no idea who 200 or so Bonesman even are,let alone what they do, have done or own and its not just Bones, there are at least six others with 200 each and several more that pop up and down. This secret societal system is unique to Yale, it is a historical fact. It is also a historical fact that they have since the early 1900s unless something needed to be real secret like working with the Nazis, the birth of the Federal Reserve and events like 911 operations that are so sensitive that those are generally only done by direct members or at least very trusted employees of the Order. Other than those very special and sensitive operations they operate through proxies. Was it by chance that 9-11 happened with a Bonesman as president? Who pulled off 9-11, Sean? I say it was this same old secret societal system playing their same long-playing script. the Neo-cons are thow- away proxies. Court-Jews, easily disposed. It is historical.

Who pulled off 911, Sean?

And "Sean," please show me any evidence of Dick Cheny's religious conversion and subsquent actions.

You are basically repackaging the conspiracy theory that was sold to the world through bigotry, ignorance and manpulations about 9-11, - that a bunch of religoius nuts blew up the WTC. etc. You trying to peddle that a bunch of religious nuts are going to destroy the world and the US.

It's classic chicken little "shit" (sorry, couldn't resist)

These guys use proxies to take the heat,been doing it for years.

The play is the name of the game not in whose name the play is made.

But then I guess Sean the troll is just to smart to understand stuff like Sun Tse, or Machiavelli or even basic statecraft.

Just an "elite" university-trained bigoted troll with money to burn.

Sean is just a spook Internet Troll.

Actually, Sean is a Zombie spook Internet Vampire Troll, with reversed Ever-ready batteries.

Cause I have "staked" him many times, but he keeps coming and coming.

Sean, are you a masochistic Zombie  spook Internet Vampire Troll?

Or are you just a cowardly bigot?

Or is it built into your script?

Or …

Peace,