-Caveat Lector- "McBride,"

This is really getting quite hilarious.

Well, "McBride, " so you say you didn't receive it. It actually makes more logical sense that you, "Sean McBride", Internet troll are lying.

2. Notice the date and to where the email has been sent:

 Date: Sat, 5 Aug 2006 09:28:14 -0700

3. "McBride" as the moderator of a yahoogroup, you have made several choices, one to restrict membership. A person may only join after you, the list administrator, has approved. You have also chosen the option to approve or not approve all messages to your list. After your attempts to destroy cia-drugs forum I have had to use these tools to keep that forum viable, and I run several lists on yahoogroups, so I am very familiar with the operation of a yahoogroup.

4. You say, I made a false statement because the message, archived at http://groups.yahoo.com/group/ctrl/message/82571, "hasn't arrived in [your] mailbox." Which mailbox, I might ask? But never mind. The fact of the matter is that the message was sent not to your mailbox but to yahoogroups and then they notify you. Since you are both yahooland, there is very little chance of a "dropped" message. And is archives at the groups website. But then you may be laying down a defense for an earlier offense, well, get back to that later.

5. "McBride" says, "I am permitting most of your posts to go through." Hmm, isn't that a false statement, "McBride." If anyone goes to your list a searches the messages anyone may plainly see that you allowed one post of mine on August 1, one on the 2nd, one on the 3rd, none on the 4th and then trying a different tack three on the the 5th.

from:

"Sean McBride," said:

Then came the bombshell a week ago: Razl Dazl let slip that he had been coordinating his assaults on CTRL members in private email *with the moderator of the group*.  In other words, the moderator behind the scenes was encouraging these vicious attacks on critics of Israel and the Israel lobby.

7. I knew this was coming, "Sean's" entreaty to post on ctrl a list that he is declared is run by a drug-addled, paranoid schitzoid. Why? "McBride," you had unfettered access to [EMAIL PROTECTED] for over a year. You have never allowed me unfettered access to your list. If anyone cares to read your response they know where to go to read your posts. You are not censored from discourse. And you always claim that the level of discourse at ctrl is beneath you.

8. "McBride," if you will notice, I am responding to the slander that is coming from your list.

9. The message really speaks for it self.

10. No, I do not make false charges against Webfairy, Eastman and you using a fraudulent email in your earlier attacks against cia-drugs.  If you will remember the second fraudulent email was presented to the list by Eastman, well it just so happened that the email that Eastman used as his template for his fraud had a cc list. The only person besides Eastman, that was on the cc list that verified Eastman's forgery was you. The others on the cc all confirmed that they had not received the message.

We have:

Webfairy, Eastman and McBride versus Jim Rarey, Mark Urban, Bob, and David Guyatt

Don't worry in my Ananatomy of a Troll we will review that troll operation in detail, You folks have provided lots of grist for the mill.

11. Gee, Berlet attempts also to assign people who look at conspiracy theories with psychoses. And you say you guys a different. Couldn't prove that by the evidence presented.

12. Your #4 point is classic cointelprose, whispers from the dark creating dissension and questions.

Peace,

1. You just made another false statement -- I didn't see your response.  It hasn't arrived in my mailbox.  I am permitting most of your posts to go through, while strongly encouraging you, please, to get on *substantive topics of general interest concerning deep politics*.  You, on the other hand, are censoring all my posts on CTRL and are not permitting me to respond to your false accusations.

2. People are not "piling on" -- they are responding to your false statements with the truth.  Generally people try to respond with the truth when they are the targets of false accusations and charges.

3. You also made false charges against Webfairy and Dick Eastman regarding their supposed conspiring against you with Chip Berlet.  Frankly you give the strong impression that you are indeed suffering from clinical paranoid schizophrenia.

4. Other members of both cia-drugs and CTRL have written to me spontaneously expressing disbelief at your bizarre pattern of posts on this subject -- they don't want to get involved publicly in the mess.  No doubt you will find a way to assimilate this revelation into your extremely narrow-guaged conspiracy theory concerning yourself.  Meanwhile, out in the real world, we are on the verge of World War III and the collapse of the American economy.

RoadsEnd <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Wow, a big-lie pile-on..?

That's impressive.

And "McBride" saw my response, for he chose not to allow it to post.

Foxhall,?

Why do you use mistruth to make your shallow false contention?

Do you lie to yourself and others often?

Here is the post I posted in response to your earlier post.

You can only find it at ctrl because "McBride" blocked from political-research

Sat Aug?5,?2006 9:28?am
Re: [political-research] Re: chip berlet II
??
Foxhall, I have never said or implied that you were a part an organized conspiracy.?
Please post where I have ever said that.?

What I have said is some "real" people will be caught up these troll operations. That part and? parcel of the operation, because then the slighted folks then may become the troll's allies.?

No, "Foxhall" I tossed you off the day after I tossed the trolls off. You were creating a lot of noise, shouting and posting screeds.?

The only persons, that I have named as a troll is "Sean," and his helpers Eastman and Webfairy. Whether the others are dogs or useful idiots, I dunna know or care.?

Fox, I notice that in your posts you do not think much of the ADL. Well, spook Berlet works with them. I guess you don't care being led down a "controlled dialectic rabbit hole by your prejudicial or ignorant short-hairs.

Peace,?
Kris MilleganRoadsEnd <[EMAIL PROTECTED]com>
====