-Caveat Lector-

Begin forwarded message:

From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Date: September 13, 2007 3:11:57 PM PDT
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Cc: [EMAIL PROTECTED], [EMAIL PROTECTED], [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Even the Neocons Think the "Bin Laden Video" is a Fake

http://coverthistory.blogspot.com/

Wednesday, September 12, 2007

The conservative sites seem to be suspicious of the bin Laden video as well.

Hot Air: Digital forensic analyst: Osama video was manipulated

http://hotair.com/archives/2007/09/12/digital-forensic- analyst-osama-video-was-manipulated/

Rightwing Nuthouse: OSAMA VIDEO MAY BE A FAKE

http://rightwingnuthouse.com/archives/2007/09/10/osama- video-may-be-a-fake/

Arch-Neocon Michael Ledeen in the National Review:
http://corner.nationalreview.com/post/? q=MDBhNmZhNWQ5MmU4YjY2YzMxZmVmYTQ2NWI0M2U2MmU Is it really Osama? As you know, I was reliably told something like two years ago that Osama had died. Nothing in this speech sounds at all like the "old" OBL. That man used elegant language, his threats were blood-curdling, his calls to the faithful inspiring. This man talks like, well, a high school dropout. In fact it reads like an "Onion" spoof. And the sound is bizarre, at least on my IBM desktop. It sounds almost as if there was just enough garble in it to make it difficult to match with voice prints of the "real" guy. I'm not convinced.

www.ctrl.org