-Caveat Lector-

----- Original Message -----
From: Sid Karp @ VZY
To: Sid Karp at VZ
Sent: Friday, October 12, 2007 18:11
Subject: To One & All:- [Fwd: Losing the War on America]

To One & All
This e-mail was sent by: Newsmax.com, 4152 West Blue Heron Blvd, Ste 1114,
Riviera Beach, FL, 33404 USA.
Support all Jewish War Veterans and the Jews In Green
Remember the Inquistion and the Holocaust! Remember the Intifada and 9/11 too!

            Dear Newsmax Reader:

            Please find below a special message from our sponsor, Vietnam
Veterans Legacy Foundation. They have some important information to share with
you.

            Thank you.

            Newsmax.com

           Losing the War

                  Washington -

                  For the last few weeks, the "War on America" has gone badly.

                    a.. MoveOn, the New York Times, and Senators who accused
Gen. Petraeus of being a traitor and a liar have been exposed and repudiated;
                    b.. The media's attempted flim-flam to portray Iran's
Terrorist Dictator as a "Statesman," tripped on Columbia University's red
carpet;

                    c.. The brave combat Marines whom Congressman Murtha and
the press eagerly charged with "cold-blooded murders" in Iraq are being found
innocent, acquitted one by one.

                  The "War" is not going well ... the "War On America," that
is.

                  Those who claim they "Support the Troops" are finally being
unmasked, shown for being the cowards they are. But, it won't be long before
they regroup, begin their own "Surge" in this decades-long "War On America." We
won't stand by quietly when they do; nor, should you.

                  My fellow POWs and I have long known the contempt the extreme
Left has for our military. We felt the crush of rifle butts in our faces,
beatings and unspeakable torture in the Hanoi Hilton Prison when we refused to
kowtow to American traitors who traveled to these countries for propaganda
"photo-ops" with our Communist jailors.

                  The so-called "anti-war movement," lead by the likes of Lt.
John Kerry and his mentor, Sen. Ted Kennedy, also said they "supported the
troops". What they didn't say is whose "troops."

                  We knew the answer then, we were witnesses and victims. It's
the same today. They "support" America's enemies, any Communist Regime,
Dictator or Terrorists that vow to kill and maim American soldiers and innocent
civilians.

                  American soldiers in Vietnam were falsely accused of being a
"barbarian horde," "rapists," "murderers," "drug addicts" and "baby killers."

                  Today, their sons, daughters and grandchildren serving in
uniform stand accused of being "terrorists," "Nazis," "cold-blooded murderers,"
people who wantonly conduct "air raids on villages" bombing and killing
civilians.

                  Every one of those spurious accusations were spewed from the
Halls of Congress, most often by the same men and women who voted to send
America's youth to war, only to denounce, vilify and abandon them later, when
the opportunity for personal, political advantage presented itself.

                  When I and my fellow veterans - POWs, Soldiers, Airmen,
Marines and Navy Swift Boat combat veterans alike - attempted to warn America
about one of the most notorious turncoats from the Vietnam era, we were
initially ignored by the mainstream media.

                  When the press and TV networks could no longer cover-up for
John Kerry's very public treasonous conduct, we were accused of being "serial
liars," shouted down by Leftist political campaign operatives disguised as
"journalists." All the while the networks kept the film evidence of Lt. Kerry's
betrayal under lock and key, where it remains hidden from the American public
even today.

                  The recent treatment accorded Gen. Petraeus by the same
radicals in Congress and the media was strikingly similar to our experiences in
2004. Before he uttered a single word, this highly decorated combat veteran, a
man of great honor who has risked his life many times in the defense of our
country, stood accused, disparaged and berated by a pack of power-hungry
shirkers and slackers unworthy to polish his combat medals. Contribute

                  Veterans who attempted to expose Sen. Kerry in 2004 were
treated no better. But, Kerry and his band of Leftist comrades had something
special in store for me and my fellow POWs and their wives. We were sued
repeatedly for three long years, forced to spend $1 million just to defend
ourselves in several frivolous lawsuits.

                  What did we do to cause such a prolonged, vindictive assault?
We told the truth no Mainstream Media news operation wanted the American public
to know, then or now.

                  Dozens of my fellow POWs and their wives participated in a
documentary, "Stolen Honor: Wounds that Never Heal." In that film we said Kerry
and his anti-war followers were liars and frauds working on behalf of our
brutal Communists captors. Their collaboration with the enemy prolonged our
captivity and the Vietnam War itself by years. Their vicious lies accusing us
and all U.S. servicemen of being "war criminals" put our lives and the lives of
Americans still fighting on the battlefield in grave danger.

                  Worse of all, Kerry's self-aggrandizing, false accusations
against American soldiers who had born the brunt of the bleeding and dying in
Vietnam, spawned the myths our young men and women in Iraq today are forced to
defend against, even as they fight for their lives on the battlefield each and
every day.

                  You can draw a straight line from the deceitful Leftist
tactics used to bring America's defeat and dishonor in Vietnam to Iraq today.

                  America's military didn't lose the Vietnam War. Congress
declared defeat, voted to abandon South Vietnam nearly two years after our last
combat troops left. That sell-out, not only of our South Vietnam ally, but the
nearly 60,000 Americans who gave their lives on the battlefield, ignited a
genocidal holocaust throughout Southeast Asia that can still only be measured
in the millions, an estimated three to five million innocent civilians brutally
murdered.

                  We cannot let that happen again. We will not let that happen.
You can stand shoulder to shoulder with us to prevent that from happening.

                  Three years ago, I and my fellow POWs and Vietnam combat
veterans created a non-profit organization, "The Vietnam Veterans Legacy
Foundation". Our mission was simple, to set the record straight about the
Vietnam War and those who served and fought there. Little did we know then we'd
be slapped with multiple lawsuits for daring to uncover the layer upon layer of
lies that constitute the false Vietnam History.

                  Nor, could we know then the Left's plans to use the same
Vietnam blueprint for defeat in Iraq. Little wonder Kerry and his followers
wanted to sue us into silence! But, we prevailed. We successfully defended
against each of those lawsuits, all have now been withdrawn. And, we will not
remain silent any longer.

                  Our research into the Vietnam War, most especially, those
individuals and organizations responsible for creating the completely false
history of Vietnam, is voluminous, factual and compelling. We have amassed a
virtual library of records, documents and eyewitness testimony that proves,
conclusively, the popular history of Vietnam is pure bunk, propaganda.

                  But, to show that, to prove that and to reach the widest
public audience with our findings, we need your help. Three years of litigation
and research has put us deeply in debt, $250,000 in legal fees alone. We do not
have MoveOn.Org's deep pockets, nor will we get a discount from The New York
Times.

                  Anything you can afford to help us complete our mission, to
set the record straight about Vietnam and, now, Iraq, is desperately needed and
greatly appreciated. But, time is running short. (Please go here to stand with
us)

                  The "War On America" is just heating up again. What we do now
will dictate America's future, whether it is one of victory over terrorism, or,
decades more of defeat, humiliation in a lost, but noble cause.

                  God Bless You and America,

                  Col. Bud Day

                  This request for support is not addressed or available to
legal residents of Mississippi.

            This e-mail is never sent unsolicited. You have received this
Newsmax News Alert because you subscribed to it or someone forwarded it to you.
To opt out, see the links below.

                       TO ADVERTISE

            Remove your e-mail address from our list or modify your profile.
            We respect your right to privacy. View our policy.

            This e-mail was sent by:
            Newsmax.com
            4152 West Blue Heron Blvd, Ste 1114
            Riviera Beach, FL, 33404 USA

            110052

Take care and shalom.

Sid Karp
sgk5765 @ verizon.net
Click here to email me!

Have a good day, if you can!

Remember the Inquistion and the Holocaust! Remember the Intifada and 9/11 too!

Support Jewish Celiacs - Read Jewish Celiacs Newsletter
Support all Jewish War Veterans and the Jews In Green

www.ctrl.org