-Caveat Lector-

Andrew Hennessey wrote:

[snip]

> The themes they explore are asexual eg. the male teletubby wearing a skirt
> and playing the 'round and round' game, the pink energies from the central
> transmitter hypnotically swirled before my eyes and I actually felt a
> physical sense of relaxation as I watched [I'm not prone to this]
> The eyes of the teletubbies are wide and innocent and the childlike god
> of the sun looks down upon the spirits at play in the well monitored and
> controlled utopia.
> Children are being indoctrinated into accepting remote instructions.
>
> Andrew Hennessey
> Transformation Studies Group
> Edinburgh    Scotland

I remember reading a study back in the 80s about physical/psychological
reactions to colors.  Subjects were placed in rooms painted solidly with various
colors.  Pink stands out in my mind for some unknown reason.  It produces a
calming effect...for a short period of time.  After about 15 minutes of sitting
in the pink room, most subjects would be come agitated.

Perhaps some other readers of the list have better information.  I haven't seen
this information since back then.

--
Mark McHugh

She comes in colours,