   Date: Thu, 13 May 1999 11:04:10 +0100
   From: "xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: de sede+forged parchments

xxxx wrote

>xxxxxx is a Mason, I am not.
>Therefore there is no way I can discredit his theory. I don't support it
>but I don't deny it either.

interestingly the list seems to be polarising at the moment between the
bloodliners and the geometricians - i belong to the latter and for the
record enough masons have read my book for it to be public knowledge if i
were trying to mislead

i feel the need to clarify the interesting position of the ign

i took the masonic ritual - decoded it and drew a triangle then a square and
then a circle on the ign map - exactly as the masonic code dictated - the
circle was 9 mile in diameter and was already marked on the ign map by 33 os
points - the chances of this happening accidentally are very very low

so far all i have proved is that someone at the ign is a freemason and had
preceded me with the decoding by putting some os points on one of their maps

until you realise that all of these points are further supported by physical
features - the serpent rouge - 2 miles long - the pierre dressee - saunieres
calvary feature and on and on

the physical features will not go away and so it is time to unveil one more
such physical feature and this one owes it's discovery to tim maidment who
was doing some computer graphics work for me on one of my photos and noticed
an extra ordinary feature - a 30 foot high carved head on the side of pech
cardou - watching over the pillar in which i suggest that the descending
arches are built - you may feel that this is the templars "head of god"

i have attached 2 photos - the first of the head and the second after it has
been heavily airbrushed to remove the vegetation and infill a chunk broken
off the nose

i am still awaiting an aerial photo of pech cardou - not easy to obtain and
then i will disclose yet another head - or rather a skull - which supports
my thesis of pech cardou as the golgotha of the new jerusalem centred on
pech cardou

regards
xxxxx
=====