-Caveat Lector-

The Military Occupant administers its regions with the complicity of this
State, the nul tiel instrumentality and alter ego of the United States, the
Military Occupant.

The People within the exterior boundaries of the States party to the Union
under the Constitution of the United States for the United States of America
have been subverted by the most successful despotic tyranny in written history.

The subjugation of American and Americans to these Federal Regions is imposed
under the artifice of the 14th Amendment to the Constitution of the United
States for the United States of America.

Within this Amendment is the creation of an honor, a title of nobility, this
citizen of the United States.  This honor falls under the Statutory protection
of the Congress of the United States.  This statutory protection is enforced
under the military power administered by the Chief Magistrate of the Republic
funded by the exaction charged upon the People who are libeled for the cost of
supporting this foreign and alien jurisdiction that has usurped the sovereign
independent State Republics.

The first ten federal regions were imposed by the Sine Die Congress of the
United States on March 2, 1867.  These federal regions are now overlay the
States party to the Constitution of the United States for the United States of
America.

The administrative cost of these Federal Areas are funded by the imposition of
excise, and duties as codified in Title 4, United States Code, section 104-110.
 (79th Congress 3d Session, chapter 787, page 1059-1061, 54th statute at large)

                The cost of liberty is eternal vigilance

"In a age of universal deceit, telling
the truth is a revolutionary act."

                George Orwell

> From: Robert Wangrud <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]; [EMAIL PROTECTED];
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
> Cc: [EMAIL PROTECTED]; [EMAIL PROTECTED]; [EMAIL PROTECTED];
[EMAIL PROTECTED]; [EMAIL PROTECTED]; [EMAIL PROTECTED]; [EMAIL PROTECTED];
[EMAIL PROTECTED]; [EMAIL PROTECTED]; [EMAIL PROTECTED];
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
> Subject: CLGA> Re: [patriots] Fw: [SonsofLiberty] A Laymans Study
andInterpretation of the CONSTITUTION