-Caveat Lector-

It is said that one shall come to lead us to a land of glowing
Kray Computers whereupon our electronic correspondence shall
reside forevermore in the great Database of Losers.
And behold from the First Book of Enfopol it is written ....
in the beginning, the list was without form and void,
and anarchy was upon the face of the internet,
which was full of eyes before and behind, not resting by day nor night,
glory glory glory to thy great God Vader who was and is and is to come

>I do not have the time or inclination to respond to "nay-sayers". Time is
>of the essence, support the American Revolution, this is the only
>Solution!! I place myself on the line with my life and my fortune, won't
>you commit a few dollars
>for your future? For the future of your children and their children? Are
>you that hard-hearted? Or are you so dense that you can't admit that your
>criminal government is just that - CRIMINAL!!!
>

>Send your donation(s) to the following address:
>
>This is a last ditch effort for all PATRIOTS to come to the aid of AMERICA.
>
>Thank you and may the force be with you.

Emperor Darth Vader    po box 2a
United Starsystems of Aldeberan