-Caveat Lector-

June you said:

>  But to answer your question, ANY one seeking to 'prove' ANY religion via
>  physical means cheapens their religion....the thing is, only pseudo-
>  Christians who lack faith, will, and intelligence are doing it...and all
>  your arguments of "well what about other religions doing it?" is
>  meaningless, SINCE NO OTHER RELIGION DOES!

                Jehovah's Witnesses do.  At least around here.
                LDS do.
                Krishnas do
                Scientologists surely do
                New Agers do (pick any group you want, they are largely
interchangeable)
                People who worship UFO's do.

>  Because you display total lack of faith, of will, and intelligence by
>  doing so, since you need cheap trinkets to 'prove' your beliefs...

                I don't need to prove my beliefs, this as well as your other
slams are something you have put on me as false accusations, probably to
paint me in a false light because your tirades do not stand up to logic.

>  And if other religions do so, what of it?

                The "what of it" is that you here admit the possibility other
religions prove their tenets as we discussed, yet you couch your admission in
the context of insinuating that I "should" be doing something specific just
because I am a Christian.  Again, your mistake is to treat Christians
differentially:  you would have better accused all religious people not just
me or Christians:

Why DRAG Christianity down to
>  that level?  Rather, you should be endeavoring to RAISE it, by displaying
>  a strong faith, a strong will, and a strong intelligence, by not needing
>  'things of the flesh' to 'prove' to others what SHOULD be an intrinsic
>  belief and understanding...
>
>You would do well not to slam Christians so ("weak-minded and weak-willed"
>and pseudo- who lack faith and "who insult God").
>
> I AM a Christian.  A TRUE Christian, who unlike you is strong in
>her faith,

                Why do you accuse me of not being strong in faith?   Again,
this is an attempt to paint me in a false light.  But I forgive you for it.

and therefore has no need to drag the religion into the mud
>  via a sick need to 'prove' anything to anyone regarding her faith...
>
>  Just what trinket do you NEED, to 'prove' YOUR faith?
>
>               More of the same.

>  June ;-)
>
>  *=======================================================================*
>                                              _       _
>                                      _      / \     / \      _
>                              _      / \  ,.( O ),,,( X ),   / \
>                      _      / \   ,( M )'   \_/     \_/  ',( O ),   _
>               _     / \   ,( O ),'  \_/      )       (      \_/  ',/ \
>              / \   ( X ) '  \_/      (      /         )      (    ( A )
>             ( O ) ' \_/      )        \    (         (        \    \_/
>         _   ,\_/     \      (          )                        \   (
>        / \ '  )       \      )                                       )
>       ( A )   (        )                                            /
>     ,' \_/     )
>    o    )
>    #   (
>    #    \
>    #                                             -cfbd-
>    #
>   \#/  \|/  \\||//  \#/   \\\||/   \||///    \\#|//   \\\\\|||/// \|/#\|
>
>  *=======================================================================*
>  *-----------------------------------------------------------------------*
>                          revcoal AT connix DOT com
>  *-----------------------------------------------------------------------*
>   It is UNLAWFUL to send unsolicited commercial email to this email
>   address per United States Code Title 47 Sec. 227.  I assess a fee of
>   $500.00 US currency for reading and deleting such unsolicited commercial
>   email.  Sending such email to this address denotes acceptance of these
>   terms.  My posting messages to Usenet neither grants consent to receive
>   unsolicited commercial email nor is intended to solicit commercial
>   email.
>  *========================================================================*
>
>  DECLARATION & DISCLAIMER
>  ==========
>  CTRL is a discussion and informational exchange list. Proselyzting
> propagandic
>  screeds are not allowed. Substance—not soapboxing!  These are sordid
matters
>  and 'conspiracy theory', with its many half-truths, misdirections and
> outright
>  frauds is used politically  by different groups with major and minor
effects
>  spread throughout the spectrum of time and thought. That being said, CTRL
>  gives no endorsement to the validity of posts, and always suggests to
> readers;
>  be wary of what you read. CTRL gives no credeence to Holocaust denial and
>  nazi's need not apply.
>
>  Let us please be civil and as always, Caveat Lector.
>  SIGNOFF CTRL [to:] [EMAIL PROTECTED]
>
>  Om

Sold