-Caveat Lector-

You know my brother-in-law,now dead, was the Thor Chief served in
England  seven years as he had to communicate allover world, setting up
BMEWS, and Missile sites, etc......his son is now with NASA and hopes to
be a College Professor, is his dream.

You also had the Apollo, the
Gemini......you have stuff now messing with the sun, where it has
something to do with flares....weather modification satellites that can
burn out a town, if they want with magnifying devises....I picked that
stuff up on my own, and secrets are secrets.....

All those old Titans are obsolete as are the BMEWS....they were never
used and we have stuff now much worse, without a doubt....by the time
they design and build a plane, it is obsolete...]

But the bible is full of astrology....in the Song of Solomon, you have
the Twins, Gemini, Castor and Pollux symbols; in Acts19 you have Apollo,
the craft that came to naught....you have all the gods Mercury and
Jupiter, which were also known as Paul and Barnabas (St. Paul)....and
when some of the old space crafts were sent up....well, they had to be
sent up at a precise moment....and if Jesus Christ is about to descend
once again, his three days are up .... he will descend when the stars in
the heaven are in the same spot they were in 2000 years  ag0...in a
sense, he travels on a star, and believe me he did not come through the
ozone with feathered wings of angels....these are space craft....and in
the space of time, as mentioned in the Acts....always the space of
time....I believe are the secrets to travel in the universe from the
image which fell from Jupiter, the the Godess Diana (the despised
huntress)...all the ancient gods from Apollo to Jupiter, they are all
thre.

Nostradamus, well when the world did not end in 1666 to avoid being
killed no doubt by his followers, he turned the numbers upside down, and
said 1999....that is the ear, and that old propagandists curses and
worses have been used by spies for years to plant demoralizing
propaganda....or good propaganda, depending on whose side you are on.

Somewhere, out there....there is a spacecraft, and someday it will
land.....or, are we the ones who will ascend, rather than
descend....remembr what Jesus said when they asked him how he would
return to his father....and he said, the same way I got down here.

Fiat.

Colleen  Like your stuff.