-Caveat Lector-

Oh, dear! The forward of Gerry McGovern's comments on Clinton and Milosevic
represents some of the most shallow analysis imaginable. Clinton would not
last two  more weeks if the 4 Big Networks turned on him. His gosh!gee! Tom
Sawyer persona helps and caters to the mush-brain mindset that passes for
compassion in modern America. There is no give and take between Puppet
Clinton and the American public. Clinton's bosses and sponsors TELL us there
is. They dish up their phony public opinin polls, phony exit polls, and
riggabble computerized vote counts on election night, and tell us what "we
think."  As long as America and our leaders continue to accept these three
bogus techniques, without even questioning how any one of them achieve the
"results" they achieve, -- we are in for a rough ride. Jim Condit Jr.