From: William Hugh Tunstall <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Monday, June 28, 1999 3:46 PM
Subject: Re: [CTRL] David Icke....The Greatest
Secret.....AND FreeMasons

| -Caveat Lector-
|
| It's not a secret.
|
| Most Masonic 'truths' are always placed under the noses of
uninitiated....

| As my deceased grandfather (33rd degree Freemason) used to
say, non-Masons
| will never be able to figure out the real meaning of
Masonic symbolism.
| Not even members of the lower grades are privy to what the
craft is all
| about.
| Yet, everywhere, you can see the power and glory of the
brethren.

| Our country was, is, and will always be a masonic
stronghold.

| It's not a coincidence that Masons are still invited to
lay the
| cornerstones of most major government building projects.
(Take a look at
| the spooky New World Airport at Denver.)
|
| Freemasonry has not only played a role in shaping our
political
| institutions...it's crept into our language as well: "on
the level,"
| "square," etc.
|
| For an interesting look at masonic doings, read William
Still.  Although
| he has been faulted for an over-reliance on the work of
Eustace Mullins
| (alleged anti-semite).
|
| Better yet, read Morals and Dogma by Albert Pike.
|

| On Mon, 28 Jun 1999, Daniel Holly wrote:
|
| >  -Caveat Lector-
| >
| > http://www.reptoids.com/_discarticles/000000ad.htm
| >

| > *******The creepy part about these gatherings is when
new
| > pieces of information fit PERFECTLY with that which we
| > already know.
| >
| > I went to the lecture on a lark. I love new information
and
| > unusual experiences. Mr. Icke is definitely
| > entertaining...the crowd was there from 1 pm to 10:30
that
| > night...with only a few breaks. And even then, most were
| > eating sandwiches while swamping Icke for more
individual
| > answers.
| >
| > Three things struck me specifically.
| >
| > 1.] When he spoke of the evil these people are involved
in,
| > he specifically said, trust your own instincts. He
assured
| > us we had the equipment to detect the evil in the likes
of
| > Hillary and Bill.
| >
| > Mind you this audience looked like a high school PTA
| > meeting. Very suburban, very white, very middle class.
| >
| > THEN, HE DROPPED THE BOMBSHELL ON ME SPECIFICALLY. Ickes
| > said, "you want to see evil, look into the eyes of FEMA
| > director -------."[sorry, I can't remember the name].
But I
| > don't have to remember the name. I saw that Clinton
| > appointee on television after some natural disaster, and
was
| > stunned by my instinctive reaction to his image.
| >
| > I said to myself and whomever was with me--"That man is
| > evil. I don't even think he is human, he is so
evil...can't
| > you see it?" I couldn't look at the image...much the way
| > mute the television and turn the channel if I hear or
see
| > the clintons.
| >
| > 2] When Ickes spoke of the reptilian worship and
symbolism,
| > by these groups, throughout history, I was struck again.
| > Last summer I took my daughter to Paris. We toured the
Loire
| > Valley castles, specifically le Chateaux Chenonceau,
| > Chambord, and Villandry.
| >
| > EVERYWHERE, and I mean EVERYWHERE, there were serpants,
and
| > even more salamanders. Francis I was obsessed with
| > salamanders...they were etched into stone on mantles,
| > ceilings, and flooring. SALAMANDERS! At the time, I
thought
| > it kooky, now I think it's spooky.
| >
| > 3] Icke talked of their obsession with ritual, symbolism
and
| > astrological wheels, obilisks, and pentagrams. I thought
of
| > my visit to congress, two years ago...At the Senate
| > Judiciary hearings, I looked up at the ceilings and
wondered
| > why in the hell, in congress were there so many
astrological
| > wheels and signs of the zodiac. On the floor of
congress, on
| > the ceilings.
| >
| > Icke's slide show included aerial photos of Washington,
| > Paris, and London, the street designs and relationships
| > between statues and buildings. It was creepy...again
| > astrological wheels, obilisks, pentagrams.
| >
| > Then he names the architects and street designers...all
free
| > masons. Scoff if you like.,..the man answered more than
| > few of my questions and caused me to have many many
| > more*******
| >
| > DECLARATION & DISCLAIMER
| > ==========
| > CTRL is a discussion and informational exchange list.
Proselyzting propagandic
| > screeds are not allowed. Substance-not soapboxing!
These are sordid matters
| > and 'conspiracy theory', with its many half-truths,
misdirections and outright
| > frauds is used politically  by different groups with
major and minor effects
| > spread throughout the spectrum of time and thought. That
being said, CTRL
| > gives no endorsement to the validity of posts, and
always suggests to readers;
| > be wary of what you read. CTRL gives no credeence to
Holocaust denial and
| > nazi's need not apply.
| >
| > Let us please be civil and as always, Caveat Lector.

send email: