-Caveat Lector-

>I know this list gets off-topic quite a bit, but can someone tell me what
mice in the anus has to do with Conspiracy?????

Disinformation is the most powerful weapon and the most useful tool of all
those which our self-styled "owners" use to keep us in line. To understand
homophobia as a social phenomenon we must ask ourselves who benefits from
the demonization and scapegoating of homosexuals. In a sense, homosexuals
make an even more effective official pariah group than Jews. Like Jews,
there are enough of them to appear to the unsophisticated mind to be a
threat, yet there are not enough of them to actually be a threat. Like
Jews, homosexuals range in appearance from easily identifiable to totally
indistinguishable from the rest of us. Like Jews, homosexuals are both
thoroughly dispersed throughout the general population and concentrated
in certain neighborhoods. Like Jews, their persecution is a lucrative
business, enriching their persecutors no end.

Like Jews, homosexuals appear to Christians, less as flesh and blood human
beings than as mythological creatures come to life, stepping as if from
the very pages of Christianity's most sacred texts. Christians, like most
religious people, have trouble separating the tenets of their religion and
the characters and location of their mythology from the real life people
and places of the actual world. While certainly not the only ones with
this problem Christians, in particular, have such cognitive disabilities
because they are easily led because their religion specifically orders
them to think like sheep. If "the Lord is my Shepard," what's that make me?

The more imaginative of their numbers come up with lies like "Jews poison
wells," "Black people have no souls," and "homosexuals stick mice up their
butts," because nothing unifies like the perception of a common and
dehumanized enemy. Christian antipathy to homosexuals traces its roots to
the ethnic cleansing of Goddess worshipping Caananites by the ancient
Hebrews. The Caananites had gay priests. All things Caananite were taboo
to the ancient Hebrews, not just homosexuality. The "rounding of the
corners of one's beard," for example, was a Caananite custom. It was
forbidden to Hebrews so a Hebrew warrior could tell a Hebrew from a
Caananite in a hurry  in a fight.

Anybody who stuck a mouse up their butt would die a horrible death from
peritonitis within twelve or so hours. As somebody who celebrated his
tenth birthday by being operated on for a ruptured appendix, I can tell
you with absolute certainty that no one who even heard rumor of what
peritonitis was like would ever do anything to risk such a fate.

I live in a city with a large gay population. I have many gay friends and
acquaintances. I also have a friend who works as an emergency room
physician. I'm also a real life Curious George who works as a researcher
for a local paper. You can take my word for it, if this sort of thing ever
happened I would have heard about it by now. I would have found the guy. I
would have  interviewed him. I would have sold the story. I would have
spent the money. That's my job.

The absolute certainty of a hideous death that awaited anybody with a
mouse up their butt was the specific reason it ever happened to anybody at
all. During the Inquisition Christian torturers used  mice up the butt to
extract confessions from homosexuals, witches, and other heretics. Mice
were also placed in women's vaginas which were then sewn shut. Another
torture popular among Christians  was to strap a metal cylinder with one
open end and filled with mice to the abdomen of their victims and then
heat the other end with fire. The terrified mice would then try
desperately to gnaw their way to safety. It is particularly ironic that
Christians, of all people, would accuse others of of their own crimes,
particularly this one.

While horrific, shoving mice up their victim's butts is not the most
archetypal of Christian atrocities. That would be the ever popular burning
alive. Christians burned more pagans alive than the Nazi burned Jews. Like
the devotees of Moloch, Christians will even burn babies alive, any
babies, even Christian babies, if they think it will get them what they
want. This is irrefutable fact. It is  not ancient history. Christians
burned babies alive as recently as a few weeks ago. Ask any Serb.

Of course, not every  Christian burns babies alive. Many Christians are
decent human beings despite their faith. A few, if they are to be
believed, are even decent human beings because of their faith. Most are
not. Every Christian tax payer in every NATO nation, through the actions
of their hired hands, burned babies alive only a few week ago. Their hands
drip with blood. They have no excuse. There is no excuse. I challenge any
of them to speak up with honest remorse. Come on, guys; let's hear it. Are
you sorry you burned those babies alive or are you not? Or are you just
too cowardly to speak up?