-Caveat Lector-

Good piece of propaganda, to call Clinton a Christian
is like calling a monkey a rocket scientist.

Now it appears that the list has disintegrated into a
lot of people slapping themselves on the back.
I haven't seen anything of a conspiracy to this
Subject...Unless
Are any of you from Canada and trying to launch some
kind of law in the US against hate language?
We have a vocabulary here and can usually come up
with different subjects to talk about.

The other reason that this thread may have continued
for so long is that some would like us to idolize
homosexuals like Jews were idolized.
Like Hitler has been idolized as a great military leader.
Hitler was propped up and the line that he spouted
was started quite a few years before he was born.

Hitler burned much of what was written before that
holocaust and so anything that was written
(like this) that speculated what was happening to
education was burned.

at the end of
http://freeweb.digiweb.com/science_fiction/ThePiedPiper/beliefs2.htm
Basic Judaism by Milton Steinberg (c)1975 Harcourt Brace Jovanovich
    NY
A History of the Jews by Paul Johnson (c)1987 Harper & Row NY
        In particular the section detailing how Freud (1856-1939) was given over.
**********************End Of Citations***************************************

Hitler
        (1889-1946) p.470-471.
1870-1914 The Germans and the Jews both had a devotion to learning.
"From it's inception in 1933, for instance, Germany won more
Nobel prizes than any other country, about 30 per cent of the
whole; but of Germany's share, the Jews provided nearly a
third and in medicine a half.  For Germany to turn on the Jews
was not just mass murder; it was, in a real sense, mass
parricide.  How did it happen?" ...

WW1 had this effect
"The war had a second effect. it transformed the way
in which Germany conducted its business.  Pre-war
Germany was the most law-abiding country in Europe.
civil violence was unheard of, un-German.  anti-Semitism
was everywhere, but physical violence to Jews, let
alone an anti-Semitic riot, was something which did
not, could not, occur in Germany.  The war changed
all that.  It accustomed men to violence everywhere,
but in Germany it induced a violence of despair.
The 1918 Armistice did not bring peace to central and
eastern Europe.  It brought a twenty-year interval
between two huge, open conflicts, but in this twenty
years violence, it verying degrees, was the main arbiter
of politics.  Both left and right used violence.  Lenin and
Trotsky set the pattern with their Putsch in 1917.  Their
Communist allies and imitators followed suit in Germany,
1918-20.  Jew were prominent in all these attempts to
overthrow existing order by force.   The Communist
regime in Bavaria included not only Jewish politicians,
like Eismer, but Jewish writers and intellectuals like
Gustav Landauer, Ernst Toller and Erich Muhsam.
The right responded by organizing private armies
of veterans, the Freikorps."

"In Russia, the arbitration of violence favored
the left, in Germany the right.  Jewish extremists like
Rosa Luxemburg and Eisner were simply murdered.
It ceased to be unusual for Jewish opponents to
be 'dealt with'.  In the four years 1919-22 there were
376 political murders in Germany, all but twenty-two
of left-wing figures, many of them Jews.  ..."

"After November 1938, Jews were expelled from all schools, and
trains, waiting-rooms and restaurants were segregated."  p.487
Farben and the Deutscher Bank.
WW1
1918 Armistice
WW2

 You people want to keep throwing around personal
opinions then will you please put them on a web page
so I have the option of Not going to it.  If you care to
cite a book or add comments from history, I am interested.

Some of the essay may be good, but what can be
written as a editorial doesn't fly to well here with
out citations.  You should take a business writing
course.
Piper