-Caveat Lector-

----- Original Message -----
From: Inhabitant of the Conquered lands <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

> The Articles of Confederation still have force in effect.
> The Constitution is simply a document to empower the
> Confederacy's Agency, the United States.

I covered this a couple days ago, but he it goes again:

US Constitution, Article VI: "This Constitution, and the Laws of
the United States which shall be made in Pursuance thereof, and
all Treaties made, or which shall be made, under the Authority
of the United States, shall be the supreme Law of the Land; and
the Judges in every State shall be bound thereby, any Thing in
the Constitution of Laws of any State to the Contrary notwith-
standing."  There's no mention of the Articles of Confederation;
the Articles are NOT included as "the supreme Law of the Land";
they were and are a dead issue.  Why the obsession with a failed
18th-century form of gov't at the start of the 21st century?