-Caveat Lector-

I think you are giving a lot of credit to agencies who have
proven they deserve none such...the occurence of
prophylactic law enforcement and the unwillingly wired (a
means to physical slavery) makes me think that your biotech
solutions are half baked and ignorantly optimistic...I agree
that enhancement through electronics might be a good thing,
but I disagree that  the leaders and elite who run the world
now have the upward evolution of human intercourse and
discourse as their main goals...they are slave makers and
require slavery to instill within themselves a seemingly
much needed superiority feeling.  Your denigration and
labeling makes me believe you wish to distance yourself from
those who would defy your masters.  Thats a common enough
trait but is simply an elitist mindset of the haves who are
scared shitless of being have nots.  Little concern is given
to the economic welfare of the mass, afterall, the mass is
there to serve, no? Prey.  It Works!
     Conspiracy is one of the most punished of all activitys
in government and business today because it works so well.
It derives from Dynastic (Read Feudal/Futile) thinking.  It
is the bane of our race and is rooted in simple vanity...I
cannot see a way out of that as all the implants and
enhancements will basically amplify vanity.  As long as
there are people concerned with creature comforts, the human
race will be nothing more than creatures.
Bill Gallagher
luxefaire.com