-Caveat Lector-

HEAR what the goat is saying!  These days its all in the
mind...its elemental...T4F...a major means of divorce
(Intellectually, Spiritually, Physically) from the things
that are can be accomplished by discounting and escaping the
violently prevalent religious beliefs of today.

>From The Federal Courthouse Steps Beltaine 1999
 In this last, and now almost past, century, a lot of
striving for the unattainable has been going on.   Our
religious outlook is a prime example of this.  Male imagery
in religion evolved from solar imagery, and let me tell you
right up front:  there is nothing at all that we as a race
can do to affect or intelligently interact with our Sun.
Our efforts to emulate the male solar imagery is  futility
manifest, and that needs to be addressed.  Our following of
the impossible is almost lemminglike in its distraction, and
breeds horror and violence and death.  The all powerful
father indeed.

It has become time to AWAKEN from all this.  For there is
nothing but destruction there for us.  And contrary to the
actions of a lot of belief systems today, we cannot simply
shout it into existance, nor wish it to be so.  The father,
for now, is unattainable.  The Father, The Light,  The Star
we call our Sun,  simply IS.

And like any great mistake this has exacted an equally great
price.  What we must hope is that the price is not the Life
of the Human Race.  Because what we have ignored while being
blinded into unseeing, is our responsibility to our
MOTHER.   Earth-Image Life-Giver, she is the immediate
environment from which are born, and subsist.  We have
become tricked into selling her body, instead of honoring
it.  All to our sad shame, for in a very real way,  SHE is
US.  The health of her body is OUR health.  If she is made
Holy, so are we.  If she is foul, so are we.  None can
escape this fact, however hard they try.  The Earth Our
Mother is really all that IS attainable to us, yet we
wantonly disregard her welfare.  OUR welfare.  From my
perspective  within this brutally beautiful universe I say
in ALL seriousness:
     WE MUST HONOR OUR MOTHER THE EARTH OR DIE.
It will take the combined military forces of the world a
century at least to restore the human habitat, the human
Mother, to a somewhat normal and clean state.  As a
concerned member of the human family I suggest we get busy
quickly.  The total legalization of cannabis hemp will be a
wonderful first step in righting the wrongs caused by
forsaking that which gave us birth.  I hope we still have
time.

This is my Beltaine Gift to you.  Rejoice in the name of
Gaia.