-Caveat Lector-

The NWO owns ALL these people...Clinton is just the other
side of the Bush Coin, and neither are as powerful as the
people who own all of them...many rumors and proofs that
Clinton is close personal friend of the Bush Clan...they are
all owned by the same people, and pretty much HAVE to be or
something as sincerely corrupt as the NWO would never stand
a chance of institution....the term republicrat is very
apt...Clinton was brought in by the masters because boy
george I was falling on his butt...Clinton is truly a media
baby, said media being of course the Money-Owned media...he
HAS to keep it going to the day of magic nonaccountability
of Y2K...20 years ago they were warned and willfully
disregarded the warning...instead they wrote FEMA
directives...Y2K is the greatest capitalist opportunity that
has ever existed in our history...it makes all other war
financing and windfalls look like tomatoes on sale!  To
understand the truth is to understand, I mean TRULY
understand, what type of animals gravitate to upper echelon
power...they are not human and are the greatest predators
that have evolved here yet.  It is not pretty at all.  ALL
issues are contrived by them as tools of distraction.
There is real and potent magic afoot in the world today, and
the numismatic beast is alive and well.  It eats people.
And it is, by now, extremely hungry.  Watch...