Recipients--
Apparently the previous send of this message and attached image file did not
transmit or was not formatted properly so we're going to do it again.
This message ALSO has as an attachment the ORIGINAL message (sent to us)
with IT'S image file; sent so there are TWO attached files with this
email Hopefully everyone will be able to access at least ONE of the
image files.

The image file is equal a thousand words about how much BS the public is
being told about the JFK Jr plane crash.

Also; the fact that every time the sender posts this image it gets DUMPED
is exactly in line with what's been happening to Jeff Rense
(sightings.com), NewsHawk and others in attempts to publicize VITAL
information about the crash being withheld from the public.

A respondent who attempted to email media outlets with a note about the
weather radar images at XOOM --
http://members.xoom.com/flashradar/JFK.htm --
which show relatively CLEAR skies around Martha's Vineyard the night
Kennedy and the Bessettes were killed, had his Yahoo! account summarily
SHUT DOWN soon after his attempt.

And so on and so on. But of course there's no "coverup" or "conspiracy"
going on.

John Quinn/NewsHawk Inc.

Everywhere I have posted this article and map it has been DUMPED.  I
hope you get it alright.

Ron Kirzinger
Ron Kirzinger <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Evrywhere I have posted this article and map it has been DUMPED.  I hope you get it alright.

Ron Kirzinger

JFK_MAP.bmp

JFKjr.rtf

Unknown Document