-Caveat Lector-

Ah yes but what about the the duplicity of War, which is
Hell, and has always been, more than anything, forced
population control?  This man has played into the hands of
ignorance.  All the while things like the RC organization
saying No Birth Control.  We can either take responsibility
for our own growth, responsibly, or squabble and kill each
other like Kings TommyKnockers.  I am quite sure this is a
core problem.  Whether we like it or not, many of us of
european descent are products of willful selection for
memory.  Druidism abhorred the written word, and all records
were contained in oral historys, huge and
lengthy...exceptional memory was inherent to this and
weakness there was not allowed.  Its pretty brutal for sure,
but that is the way of our race so far.  Brutality manifest
in a brutal and barbaric universe.  Only the brutal
survive.  We all carry the collective cross of our base and
iniquitous irresponsiblity.
BG