-Caveat Lector-

In a message dated 8/18/99 7:43:15 PM Eastern Daylight Time, [EMAIL PROTECTED]
writes:

> << What is the problem with George W. Bush and cocaine? I think there are
>   several problems and they go deep. Before I go into W.'s coded admission,
>   let's look at Bill Clinton and the issue of cocaine. >>
>
>  I want to go into everybody's cocaine habits.  I want to know everything
>  about everybody's sex life.  I have become convinced that these things are
> of
>  utmost importance to me.  Before I vote for anyone for president, I want to
>  know everything there is to know about his or her personal life.  I also
>  think we should know a bit about George Bush's wife.  She seems to stay
>  pretty far back in all this mess.  I'm beginning to think that the reason
he
>  hasn't slept around is that he doesn't need that element at all.  No
matter.
>  I want to know every little thing.
>
>  Prudy

Again, and exactly like the sex issue with Clinton this "cocaine" business is
being USED to throw the scent off of the real issues.  Clinton got away with
murder while everyone was looking at the whole Monicagate business.  Now Bush
will do the same.  It is a shame that people won't wake up and smell the
coffee.