Subject: Terry Reed Video Talk on Ruppert Website
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] (David Goldman)
Date: Fri, 27 August 1999 04:41 PM EDT

For those who are interested, there is a video segment of a talk given
by Terry Reed at www.copvcia.com where he mentions the DEA information
of "Bush brothers" being filmed in a cocaine sale in Florida that Reed
had received from Barry Seal. It's a 2 minute long segment. Rather
interesting.........No wonder they are going to such lengths to bury
Mena.......it involves both Democrats and Republicans.......
=====