Subject: Waco and GW Bush's problems........
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] (David Goldman)
Date: Fri, 27 August 1999 12:37 PM EDT

Isn't it mighty convenient that the revelations about Waco come on the
heals of the cocaine questions of GW Bush? It sounds like both sides
are starting to pull out some stops........If the Dems want to go
after GW, the Bush faction can start upsetting the applecart for
Clinton and Gore.

However, where it will stop no one knows.....it's a game of
chicken.......Clinton tried his hand when he put out the Hitz Report
on the CIA that got no coverage in the mainstream media about the
CIA's connections to Contra drug dealers........and lo and
behold.......no impeachment of any value..........so now they are
trying to reveal the tip of the iceberg on the Bush faction........so
the Game continues.......what's going to come after Waco? Who's going
to blink first? Who's going to go deeper into the Mena issues? Who
will be brought down first? The Clinton faction or the Bush faction or
BOTH?
=====
In article <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>, [EMAIL PROTECTED] (David
Goldman) wrote:

> Isn't it mighty convenient that the revelations about Waco come on the
> heals of the cocaine questions of GW Bush? It sounds like both sides
> are starting to pull out some stops........If the Dems want to go
> after GW, the Bush faction can start upsetting the applecart for
> Clinton and Gore.
>
> However, where it will stop no one knows.....it's a game of
> chicken.......Clinton tried his hand when he put out the Hitz Report
> on the CIA that got no coverage in the mainstream media about the
> CIA's connections to Contra drug dealers........and lo and
> behold.......no impeachment of any value..........so now they are
> trying to reveal the tip of the iceberg on the Bush faction........so
> the Game continues.......what's going to come after Waco? Who's going
> to blink first? Who's going to go deeper into the Mena issues? Who
> will be brought down first? The Clinton faction or the Bush faction or
> BOTH?

You provide good insight as to how our "false elite" rules. Unfortunately
both the "Clinton" and "Bus(c)h" factions are competing elements under the
Rockefeller/CFR/papal "elite" pyramid that has it wrapped up...it just
isn't monolithic.

We the People need to form a political/educational movement based on the
writings of Thomas Jefferson and MLKJr. to restore our nation's integrity.

--
Probity, Economy, Justice

Novus Ordo Seclorum : The New Secular Order
-----
Aloha, He'Ping,
Om, Shalom, Salaam.
Em Hotep, Peace Be,