-Caveat Lector-

Greetings,

Contradict NO!.. DEFINE YES!
It is my understanding that the correct language translation
of this commandment was "Thou shall not murder..."  meaning
to kill without judgement.  DID NOT GOD ORDER THE DEATH OF
PEOPLE AFTER HE HAD JUDGED THEM?  DID NOT HIS FOLLOWERS
DO THE DEEDS AND GET BLESSED FOR IT?
Please read the Biblical account of the man who slew an Israelite, and
the
"strange woman" he had brought with him into the Temple, in defiance of
the law
of God.  The slayer was blessed for his act and made a leader for it!

My short term memory is shot right now or I could remember his name.

TTYL,
Deo Volente.