-Caveat Lector-

>Contradict NO!.. DEFINE YES!
>It is my understanding that the correct language translation
>of this commandment was "Thou shall not murder..."

No, that is precisely the problem ... everybodys INTERPRETATION

> meaning to kill without judgement.

Nazi Germany, then, having a consensus of judgement on Jews
was ok to kill them all ?? Since because they were some
judged in courts of law, and by judges, academics, doctors,
scientists etc that by your INTERPRETATION of 'Gods' word
makes it ok .... No, if there are 10 basic commandments
and one of them says thou shalt not kill, thou shalt redeem
with time consuming labor intensive re-education and resources,
I'll bet we wouldn't hear about 10 commandments,
however,  .. a quick double tap to the head saves a lot of time in a
society that just doesn't care about civilisation or its mores.

There are quotes in the bible that I'm sure can and have been used to
substantiate every known crime against civilisation ... lets be absolutely
clear about that.

Andrew Hennessey