-Caveat Lector-

Latest from Orbit
http://members.aol.com/phikent/orbit/orbit.html

M'LADY ROSE
Musings of a star gazer

A few nights ago, unable to sleep , I decided to wander out under the night
sky and gaze at the stars.I was quite taken with a star I had never noticed
before. Its size dwarfed its brothers and sisters in the sky, and it seemed
to winking at me...So I went in the house determined to find this night
visitors name. As i scanned the star charts my effort was finally rewarded .
>From this point on the story this celestrial light seemed to be trying to
tell me fell smoothly and effortlessly into place....

YOU DECIDE

As i stared at the star chart , and read its name "Algols", it tweaked my
memory of something i had read in one of Nostradamus's Quatrains,
Angolmois....

In 1999 and seven months From the sky will descend a great terrifying King
Who will resuscitate the great King ANGOLMOIS. Before and after, Mars reigns
happily.

Though not an exact spelling I figured i follow my intuiton and move
on..."In 1999 and seven months ", now the seventh month to us is July but
look at this.....

September -- the seventh month

Middle English septembre

Latin September

Latin septem "seven" + -ber (adj. suffix)

Latin september mensis "seventh month"

So if you accept it, the first part of the riddle is solved. On to the next
part of the riddle...

"From the sky will descend a great terrifying King "

As i continued my research on the Star Algol, I came across this interesting
"coincidence".. it seems that Comet Lee will be crossing the celestrial
heavens in the third week of September.... the seventh month......just north
of the constellation Perseus , where the mighty King Algol resides

So could Comet Lee be the terrifying king to descend from the sky and awaken
, or resuscitate the great King angolmois or Algol

Here is the most recent picture of Comet Lee and you can see to its
southeast or actually west ,as everything is reversed in photos , The King
Algol

So is there to be some great celestrial happening in the third week of
September as Comet Lee traverses the heavens and approaches the great star
Algol.???.....We will have to wait and see as the heavens seem to protect
their secrets quite well but maybe this is the event Nostradamus was trying
to clue us into...... YOU DECIDE........

In an infinite Cosmos all dreams are true.

We are about to go on a Journey. All Aboard
http://sites.netscape.net/gsussnzl/homepage