Subject: Jim Keith (AKA Commander X) 1949 - 1999
From: Robert Sterling <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Date: Sat, 25 September 1999 01:28 AM EDT

http://www.konformist.com
http://www.konformist.com/1999/jkeith.htm

Jim Keith 1949 - 1999

As some of you know, James Keith broke his leg at Burning Man, stepping
off of a three-foot stage. Thinking it was just a severe sprain, he went
home and tried to sleep it off. Realizing the next morning it was more,
he went to Washoe Medical and was to be treated for a broken knee. This
was to involve surgery, but was delayed due to a problem with kidney
function.

On Tuesday, September 7th, he was in good spirits, but worried about the
thought of being put under. He is quoted by a friend as saying, "I have
this feeling that if they put me under I'm not coming back"

That night, Jim Keith went in for his surgery, and around 8:10 PM, a
blood clot released from his leg went to his lung and he passed away.

James leaves behind two daughters Aerika (13) and Verity (15).

Jim Keith's Big Secret
Robert Sterling

Now that Jim Keith has passed away, one of his secrets can be revealed:

Jim Keith was Commander X.

To Read More:

The Konformist: The Internet Magazine Dedicated To Rebellion, Konspiracy
& Subversion
I NEED 2 KONFORM
http://www.konformist.com
-----