Subject: The cataclysm *is* imminent...
From: Mixmaster <Use-Author-Address-Header@[127.1]>
Date: Sun, 26 September 1999 05:04 PM EDT

       Praised be YaoHu'SHua and YaoHu'WaH,
       for out of the Jews salvation is...

                            ---

                  [updated 2451447.64444]

Nostradamus' "seven month" is most definitely Ethanim[Tishri],
1999 AD, and for the "bearded star" to be seen "in the north
not far from Cancer" forces the viewer's reference to be well-
SOUTH of the ecliptic, not north of it, see? Those who've been
studying related *propheties* would do well to understand this.
I've seen this clearly &the K.O.T. is gonna wreak bloody havoc.

                           Av 5759
        molad: Tue, Jul 13, 1999 AD @ 04:37:38 AM JST
                 (Julian date 2451372.60947)
                  S   M   T   W   T   F   S
                              1   2   3   4
                  5   6   7   8   9  10  11
                 12  13  14  15  16  17  18
                 19  20  21  22  23  24  25
                 26  27  28  29* 30
   *total solar eclipse is molad of Elul; this marks Jesus'
   2001st tropical-solar birthday, tribulation ensues; the
   demise of the divided fourth empire of "iron/miry clay"
   is imminent! Note also that the C/Lee fragment spotted
   during this solar eclipse was recognized by only a few,
   precisely as expected[ref. Michel de Nostradamus C3Q34]
   This "monstre" will be seen clearly within *one* week--
   counting from today, which is Sunday, 26 September 1999.

                         Elul 5759
        molad: Wed, Aug 11, 1999 AD @ 01:06:01 PM JST
                 (Julian date 2451401.96251)
                  S   M   T   W   T   F   S
                                      1*  2
                  3   4   5   6   7   8   9
                 10  11  12  13  14  15  16
                 17  18  19  20  21  22  23
                 24  25  26  27  28  29
           *Jesus' 2001st Hebrew Calendar Birthday,
          Aztec Calendar `13 Cane', Day of Destiny,
         next month Ethanim[Tishri] commences second
        half of Jesus' 7-year Ministry--Enter the Lion!
     These 3 1/2 years of tribulation are shortened for
    the elect's sake[Gk. eklektos, {mutually}"selected"]
    thus no one, not any man, neither any angel, not even
    Jesus knows the day nor the hour, but the Father ONLY.
   This [7th]month is undoubtedly Nostradamus' "sept mois",
   and *this* Gregorian[Roman] year 1999 Anno Domini is the
   correct year, so *this* is it: Prepare for YHWH's Wrath!

    ------- HEBREW/JEWISH CIVIL CALENDAR YEAR 5760 -------
(385/"perfect" leap year, Type 11, 4-7-P; notably is identical
 type of calendar year as Jesus' crucifixion, 3791[30-31 AD])

                         Tishri 5760
        molad: Thu, Sep 09, 1999 AD @ 11:44:58 PM JST
                 (Julian date 2451431.40623)
                  S   M   T   W   T   F   S
                                          1*
                  2   3   4   5   6   7   8
                  9  10< 11  12  13+ 14  15>
                 16  17  18  19  20  21  22<<
                 23  24  25  26  27  28  29
              <<<30
      *Rosh ha-Shannah, Saturday, September 11th, 1999;
     marks the beginning of globally-catastrophic events
     foretold in many scriptures and warnings; Jesus was
    baptised---commencing His 7-year Ministry---1972 years
    ago, Rosh ha-Shanah, Sat, Sept 20, 27 AD[1 Tishri 3788];
           <Day of Atonement, Sept 20, 1999 AD(!);
             +autumnal equinox, Sept 23 [C2Q41];
            >Feast of Tabernacles[15-21 Ethanim];
            <<Last Great Day, October 2, 1999 AD;
            <<<Nosty's X72 by or before Oct 10th!
               This "king of terror" falls from
               Sagittarius, the heavenly archer,
               is "the stone in the tree"[C2Q70];
               1300m impact in the South Pacific
               w/Venus in Leo very near Regulus;
               NONE will have prepared, not one.

                        Cheshvan 5760
        molad: Sat, Oct 09, 1999 AD @ 01:18:57 PM JST
                 (Julian date 2451460.97149)
                  S   M   T   W   T   F   S
                      1   2   3   4   5   6
                  7   8   9  10  11  12  13
                 14  15  16  17  18  19  20
                 21* 22  23  24  25  26  27
                 28  29  30
     *the last day of October; within this month, by or
     before the year 2002, a great shift in the earth's
     motion, a +20de geographical pole shift will occur;
     I have 'seen' this shift occurring in October 2000.
     I have also seen the K.O.T. preceding it, look out!

                         Kislev 5760
        molad: Mon, Nov 08, 1999 AD @ 05:55:28 AM JST
                 (Julian date 2451490.66352)
                  S   M   T   W   T   F   S
                              1   2   3   4
                  5   6   7   8   9  10  11
                 12  13  14  15  16  17  18
                 19  20  21  22  23  24  25
                 26  27  28  29  30

                         Tebet 5760
        molad: Wed, Dec 08, 1999 AD @ 00:49:23 AM JST
                 (Julian date 2451520.45096)
                  S   M   T   W   T   F   S
                                      1   2
                  3   4   5   6   7   8   9
                 10  11  12  13* 14  15  16
                 17  18  19  20  21  22  23
                 24  25  26  27  28  29
                  *winter solstice, Dec 22

                         Shebat 5760
        molad: Thu, Jan 06, 2000 AD @ 08:29:28 PM JST
                 (Julian date 2451550.27046)
                  S   M   T   W   T   F   S
                                          1
                  2   3   4   5   6   7   8
                  9  10  11  12  13  14  15
                 16  17  18  19  20  21  22
                 23  24  25  26  27  28  29
                 30

                          Adar 5760
        molad: Sat, Feb 05, 2000 AD @ 03:06:59 PM JST
                 (Julian date 2451580.04652)
                  S   M   T   W   T   F   S
                      1   2   3   4   5   6
                  7   8   9  10  11  12  13
                 14  15  16  17  18  19  20
                 21  22  23  24  25  26  27
                 28  29  30

                        V'Adar 5760
        molad: Mon, Mar 06, 2000 AD @ 07:14:31 AM JST
                 (Julian date 2451609.71841)
                  S   M   T   W   T   F   S
                              1   2   3   4
                  5   6   7   8   9  10  11
                 12  13  14* 15  16  17  18
                 19  20  21  22  23  24  25
                 26  27  28  29
                  *spring equinox, March 21.

                         Nisan 5760
        molad: Tue, Apr 04, 2000 AD @ 08:15:46 PM JST
                 (Julian date 2451639.26095)
                  S   M   T   W   T   F   S
                                  1*  2   3
                  4   5   6   7   8   9  10
                 11  12  13  14+ 15/ 16  17
                 18> 19  20  21  22  23  24
                 25  26  27  28  29  30\
     *John the Baptist's 2002nd Hebrew Calendar Birthday;
     +Passover, 1969th anniversary of Jesus' crucifixion;
   /High Sabbath, 1969th anniversary of Jesus' entombment;
      >I'star, 1969th anniversary of Jesus' resurrection.
      \May 5th, 2000 AD; "great foundation"(plateau near
       al-Jizah, Egypt) sunken [ref. Nostradamus C1Q69],
       over half the world's present population is dead.

                         Iyyar 5760
        molad: Thu, May 04, 2000 AD @ 06:25:54 AM JST
                 (Julian date 2451668.68465)
                  S   M   T   W   T   F   S
                                          1
                  2   3   4   5   6   7   8
                  9  10  11  12  13  14  15
                 16  17  18  19  20  21  22
                 23  24  25  26  27  28  29

                         Sivan 5760
        molad: Fri, Jun 02, 2000 AD @ 02:30:57 PM JST
                 (Julian date 2451698.02149)
                  S   M   T   W   T   F   S
                  1   2   3   4   5   6   7
                  8   9* 10  11  12  13  14
                 15  16  17  18  19  20  21
                 22  23  24  25  26  27  28
                 29  30
     *Pentecost("day of completion", Acts 2:1), June 12.

                        Tammuz 5760
        molad: Sat, Jul 01, 2000 AD @ 09:28:41 PM JST
                 (Julian date 2451727.31159)
                  S   M   T   W   T   F   S
                          1   2   3   4   5
                  6   7   8   9  10  11  12
                 13  14  15  16  17  18  19
                 20  21  22  23  24  25  26
                 27  28  29

                          Av 5760
        molad: Mon, Jul 31, 2000 AD @ 04:19:30 AM JST
                 (Julian date 2451756.59687)
                  S   M   T   W   T   F   S
                              1   2   3   4
                  5   6   7   8   9  10  11
                 12  13  14  15  16  17  18
                 19  20  21  22  23  24  25
                 26  27  28  29  30

                         Elul 5760
        molad: Tue, Aug 29, 2000 AD @ 12:03:46 PM JST
                 (Julian date 2451785.91928)
                  S   M   T   W   T   F   S
                                      1   2
                  3   4   5   6   7   8   9
                 10  11  12  13  14  15  16
                 17  18  19  20  21  22  23
                 24  25  26  27  28  29

                 "every eye shall see him"
                 [ref. Apokalupsis Ioanes]

Daniel
=====
Subject: Re: The cataclysm *is* imminent...
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] (MiStKrause)
Date: Sun, 26 September 1999 07:05 PM EDT

Gee, if the end of the world is coming and we're all going to die anyway, why
waste time calculating the exact day when we could all be out frolicking and
enjoying what remains of our doubtlessly doomed existances?  I mean, if the
world's only around for so much longer, we'd better get the most out of it
while we can.  I'm signing off and going down to the beach to read Homer or
Hawthorne by the sunset... if I'm going to die soon, I'm sure not going to do
it logged on to AOL.  I guess I won't be able to stay abreast of the latest
happenings of the Apocalypse, but I think I'd rather stay blissfully ignorant
and get a suntan than worry myself to a premature death by heart attack a day
or two before I have to die anyway.

You know, given the academic nature of this newsgroup, and supplied with the
exact date of the Second Coming, I'm guessing most of the rest of you are
planning on reclining with a cozy book while a third part of the heavens falls
around you next week.  I've decided on what I'm going to be reading while
suffering the final agonies of the carnal world... anyone else got a favorite
book they want to read while waiting in line for Judgement at the DMV of
Heaven
and Hell?

--
Miller, who is surely not a member of the Elect and has never won the
Publisher's Clearinghouse Sweepstakes either.

=====
I recommend 'HUXLEY: From Devil's Disciple to Evolution's High Priest'
by Adrian Desmond (Penguin 1998 in UK - Addison Wesley 1997 in USA) It
will take a few months to read part time - 820 pages of small print. No
need to worry about the second coming. First take a few minutes to visit
my website:

http://www.brox1.demon.co.uk

Have a good decade.
--
Eric Crew
-----

Main interests: Most science subjects, particularly electricity in
astronomy, terrestrial and cosmic lightning, solar system
characteristics and geology. Also evidence for ancient civilisations on
Earth, Mars and Moon.

I am retired and was formerly a professional electrical engineer with an
international oil company. Later developed a fire protection system for
cables in industrial plants and underground railways.

My papers have been published in Nature, the Observatory Magazine, the
Quarterly Journal of the Royal Astronomical Society, the Journal of
Meteorology, SIS Review and others. I read The Guardian (daily), the
Observer (Sundays), New Scientist and sometimes more entertaining
magazines when on a local market stall at reduced prices.

I support sensible naturism and contribute articles to Starkers
magazine, mainly about peculiar or sometimes unusually sensible
attitudes to nudity displayed in literature and newspaper reports.
(email: [EMAIL PROTECTED] )

My wife June and I enjoy walking and cycling in the countryside and
support wildlife projects. We encourage the many birds in our garden and
discourage cats. We have provided ponds and rubble for lots of frogs,
newts and some toads to breed and hibernate.

There are many reasons why electricity generation by groups of high-tech
windmills in windy upland sites is not environmentally sound. The
photograph above was taken at a site in the upper Wye valley, Wales.

See: http://ourworld.compuserve.com/homepages/windfarms

Comments, criticism or additional information on any of these subjects
would be very welcome. My email address is [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Books on scientific topics I have enjoyed recently are (among others):
Lifelines by Steven Rose, Life by Richard Fortey, T.rex and the Crater
of Doom by Walter Alvarez, Fire in the Mind by George Johnson, Ever
Since Darwin by Stephen Jay Gould Kinds of Minds by Daniel C. Dennett,
Forbidden Archeology and Forbidden Archeology's Impact by Michael Cremo,
The Giza Power Plant by Christopher Dunn and books by Z. Sitchin,
Richard Dawkins, Alan Alford and Elaine Morgan.

Papers:

(1) Scientific evidence of ancient intelligent activity on Mars

A paper similar to this but excluding reference to Jupiter (a later
discovery) was submitted to the Journal of Scientific Exploration
(Stanford, California) but was rejected by the editor. I hope he comes
to regret this unexpected decision.

(2) Lightning in Astronomy

This includes a paper published in the prestigious scientific journal
Nature with other more speculative articles in December 1974.
Congratulations to the then editor and his advisor, Dr John Gribbin.
There is also a copy of introductory notes I sent with a reprint of the
Nature paper to many astronomers. Most are still firmly wedded to the
idea that only gravity is important in astronomy, although electrical
forces, even allowing for the bipolar or dual nature, are vastly
greater, particularly in catastrophic discharge conditions.

(3) Electrons in the early Universe

I include this unpublished paper hoping it will be a revelation to
astronomers and physicists who have doubts about the reality of Black
Holes, since electrical forces and radiation pressure of internal high
temperatures at a certain stage of gravitational collapse will prevent
further collapse and lead to explosive expansion.

----
Aloha, He'Ping,
Om, Shalom, Salaam.
Em Hotep, Peace Be,