-Caveat Lector-

----- Original Message -----
From: Kris Millegan <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> From: Mixmaster <Use-Author-Address-Header@[127.1]>

>> Nostradamus' "seven month" is most definitely Ethanim[Tishri],
>> 1999 AD, and for the "bearded star" to be seen "in the north
>> not far from Cancer" forces the viewer's reference to be well-
>> SOUTH of the ecliptic, not north of it, see? Those who've been
>> studying related *propheties* would do well to understand this.
>> I've seen this clearly &the K.O.T. is gonna wreak bloody havoc.
<many calendar pages deleted>

Wow, if any traditional calendar (unadjusted) could be shown to
correlate with natural cycles of the some large subset of the
universe, we might really have something to worry about, eh?

> Gee, if the end of the world is coming and we're all going to
> die anyway, why waste time calculating the exact day when we
> could all be out frolicking and enjoying what remains of our
> doubtlessly doomed existances?  I mean, if the world's only
> around for so much longer, we'd better get the most out of it
> while we can.  I'm signing off and going down to the beach to
> read Homer or Hawthorne by the sunset... if I'm going to die
> soon, I'm sure not going to do it logged on to AOL.  I guess
> I won't be able to stay abreast of the latest happenings of
> the Apocalypse, but I think I'd rather stay blissfully ignorant
> and get a suntan than worry myself to a premature death by
> heart attack a day or two before I have to die anyway.

Sex, drugs, rock'n'roll, THAT'S the ticket!  Catch up on all
those pleasures o'da flesh that'll soon be less than memories.
Eat, drink, make Mary, tomorrow we die - fuck til we drop -
boogie til ya puke, then boogie some more - all this Net stuff
just distracts us from what's important: carnal pleasure.