-Caveat Lector-

Hi Pete,

That sounds about right below, but I have no proof. I have heard before about the
addition of asbestos though.

However I have heard that the cig companies put opium in the cigarette papers to
get people addicted to smoking. Also that the tobacco is genetically enhanced to
be really full of nicotine. Now for the killer,  I have read that the plants get
aluminium fertilizer to help with the depopulation program. Also that the 3rd
world countries in exchange for aid from US have to take cigarette imports. But it
is awhile since I saw anything about cigarettes so will see if anything new turns
up. So this is from memory. But if anyone else could elaborate that would be great
too.

Nicky