-Caveat Lector-

>Have you heard that tampon makers include asbestos in tampons?<
I can not comfirm the asbestos but the dioxion is true, check
your local heath food store for alturnative tampons.

I do not like tampons or antibacterial soap.
And any male that makes himself a biohazard
by using antibacterial soap before the horizontal
festivities is NOT getting festive with me

the Orientals outlawed tampons - late last year / early this year
none to be found - They have also won several law suits with
Novartis.  Wonder why it is hard to find these in the American
news?????????
Pied Piper

--
Any person can stand adversity,
The true test is to give a person power.

If you treat a relationship as if you are the only one in it, eventually you will
be.

Atrocities happen when the people about you - start considering you surplus.

"I tolerate with the utmost latitude the right of
others to differ from me in opinion"
      ---- Thomas Jefferson

My Grandfather told me there are two kinds of people:
those who do the work and
those who take the credit.
He told me to be in the first group -
 there is less competition there. -