-Caveat Lector-

IRS seems to be nearing the end of it's days. If y2k doesn't finish it the
House of Representatives might- there are a few members who are very
committed to doing away with it.

Quite a bit of information on it's illegality in circulation.

I know this guy, Paul Mitchell- who's legally brilliant (personally
difficult)
He wrote a reasonably well known work know as "The Federal Zone"
http://www.supremelaw.com

The CD this guy put out is pretty good:
http://www.notaxdue.com

Tons of other stuff out there, but these are the only two guys I have
personal knowledge of.

KUDOS to Sean- I'm not here to whine about stuff and flagellate myself with
powerlessness.
Share information and look for opportunities for group actions.
Consider voting Natural Law Party.

Dave Hartley
http://www.Asheville-Computer.com
http://www.ioa.com/~davehart