-Caveat Lector-

In a message dated 10/22/99 6:52:26 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

> It obviously didn't happen in your case, but when I
>  read Mercier's letter to Armon Condo the countless
>  loose ends and endless contradictions found in all
>  other Tax Protestor theories suddenly vanished;
>  everything made sense: Ordo ab Chao. IMO, if you can't
>  'get it' by reading Mercier's "The Armon Condo Letter"
>  and "Invisible Contracts", then you certainly can 'get
>  it' by reading my sound bites and analogies.
>
>  Most of the other Tax Protestor research I've seen is
>  based on constitutional loopholes or tort arguments of
>  'fairness'. In and of themselves, some are certainly
>  valid. IMO, if it wasn't for the "Invisible Contracts"
>  making those valid arguments off-point, a lot of those
>  constitutional defenses would be legally potent; but
>  with those contracts present, they're totally impotent
>  (and only occasionally work via random luck -- by jury
>  nullification).

I do, and did, understand the gyst of your statements and those in the Armen
C. letter.  The idea is that you are in effect contracting with the Federal
Government, via the Treasury Department, and having my local bank be
intermediary only.  Thus, and in all other cases of civil CONTRACT LAW, the
constitution DOES NOT apply, meaning that the constitution cannot be used to
nullify contractual agreements, especially when knowingly entered into.  Now
let me ask you this, IF one were to NOT have a bank account, but otherwise
carried on as per normal, ie; used FRN's, etc. . . would that be sufficient
to be "unseen" by the IRS?  OR are there attachments to the use of FRN's, and
if that is the case how is this invisible contract brought to bear?  Where is
it hidden?  What role does the Social Sec. Sys. have in this, since all
people must pay into it (though obviously this is probably grossly
unconstitutional as well), how does one avoid this attachment, especially
since this would give the "King" another avenue to pursue one for the
collection of revenue?  Since courts have ruled that you cannot "opt out" of
the system, how do you get around it?  Is it even necessary in the context of
our discussion?

discussion?
*******************************

"The most merciful thing in the world, I think, is the inability of the human
mind to correlate all its contents.
  We live on a placid island of ignorance in the midst of seas of infinity,
and it is not meant that we should
  voyage far.  The sciences, each straining in its own direction, have
hitherto harmed us little; but someday
  the piecing together of dissociated knowledge will open up such terrifying
vistas of reality, and of our
  frightful position therein, that we shall either go mad from the revelation
or flee from the deadly light into the
  peace and safety of a new dark age."  H.P.Lovecraft; "The Call of Cthulhu"