-Caveat Lector-

Trev just asked me to post this, however, it is the same thing as
the one that someone else posted, i.e., under a changed subject
line to what I posted around last week.

Happy Sabbath:)

Mike

P.S.  For those interested in Shabbat tradition, or, in case you
were unaware of this, the following is the prayer that Hebrews,
as was/did Immanual (Jesus' birth name in Aramaic)/Emanuel (his
birth name in Hebrew) recite at sundown on Friday, the beginning
of Shabbat.  The Shabbat candles must be lit before sunset on
friday, and burn into the night until they go out, or until you
blow them out at bed time.

First light the candles (any will do for now, later Kosher would
be better).  Then spread your hands out around the candles,
drawing your hands inward in a circular motion three times to
indicate the acceptance of the sanctity of Shabbat.  Then cover
your eyes (peeking at the text if necessary), and recite the
following blessing:

          Baruch Atah Ado-nai  Elo-heinu melech ha'olam

          asher kiddshanu b'mitzvatav v'tzivanu l'hadlik

                    nehr shel Shabbat.

It is Okay to say it in English (although it shows more respect
to *try* to do it in the classic poetic biblical Hebrew, i.e.,
the REAL language of His/Her Higher Heavens). The above means
EXACTLY this:

  Blessed are you, Lord, our God, King of the universe, Who has

  santified us with His commandments, and commanded us to kindle

                     the Shabbat lights.

--begin forward--

From: "Our Resurrected Patron," Fr. Nekronos. and Fr. ALSO ---

Greetings/ 93,

Several months back I promised to post an etext version of the
ceremony I composed for my 9 month bhaktiyoga working.  This
working was a rite of devotion unto Our Lady Babalon which was
performed daily from 21 December 1995 until about 14 March 1996
at which point the performance of the ceremonies were disrupted
by success ;') at which time the bhaktiyoga was continued upon
purely tantrik sadhanas.  The ritual was performed by myself, but
simultaneously my Scarlet Woman (the blessed Shedona) was
performing her own complimentary bhaktiyoga ceremonial over 3000
miles away across the Atlantic ocean. The two rituals were
eventual combined in their first ever public performance at a
meeting of William Blake Camp OTO held in Ashburn VA in
celebration of the Feast of Beast and Bride.

I submit it for the edification, instruction or amusement of my
brothers and sisters in the Art.

Frater Ecce Belarion! 451=09
(AKA Fr. Nekronos, 494)

LIBER CULTUS AD BABALONEM DOMINAM NOSTRAM
Sub Figura CXLIII

Oath:

Upon this, the day of greatest darkness, as Sol entereth the
House of Capricornus and is conjoined with Luna, Mercurius, Mars,
Uranus and Neptunus, in this year of Our Lady 4112, I, Frater
Nekronos, 494 ',' Lalitananda Mahashava, do declare this Royal
Oath - sacred and most binding - a vow of total and most Holy
Obedience unto my Queen.

I swear upon the sacred word, BALANDROPhIZ, and upon the three
points of the Triangle and the four angles of the Square, that I
shall deliver unto Our Lady Babalon the divine orisons which she
doth supremely command.  I shall enflame my soul with Love for
her, and shall do so daily, employing all the arts of love and
all the devices of poesy.  I shall do this without reservation
and neither shall I permit aught to distract me from this
purpose; for I love Her more than all the passion of the world,
and I would risk ALL to attain the promise of her embrace.

Declaration:

"Ave Nostra Domina BABALON; Mater Meretricium!"

As a child thou didst come upon me and was I not dazzled by thy
adiance and by the searing heat of thy beauty? And did this
Vision not set my heart ever upon thee, that I didst seek to find
thee in the women I didst know? Yet did these women not deny thy
presence and, repelled by thy power, did they not seek the pale
comfort of the corpse, to be animated only by wretched spasms of
misery?

Yea, in the women I didst know I found thee not; yet did I find
thee in dreams of poets and the Visions of the Wise; and I didst
rejoice to find thee so adored. For thou art lover to many, yet
possessed by none:

"Vous etes la Putain et la Pucelle!"

Now I gaze across the Perilous Pit, and the Oceanic Deep and call
to thee that I might pour my seven and twenty years of lust, and
the centuries of my earthly devotion into thy Goblet, that thou
mayst drink deep of my darkly brewed desire. Consume me utterly,
as the witch Keridwen didst comsume the child Gwion, that I might
be reborn in thy Virgin Womb, even as Gwion didst pass into the
Womb of Keridwen to be reborn Radiant of Brow, possessed of the
wisdom and bardic genius which was the fame of Taliesin.

Thus, Frater Nekronos hath declared his incestuous love for his
Queen and Sister BABALON! For it is said by the adepts of the
East that, "Shiva is shava without Shakti", which is to say that
the Lord is a corpse without the Lady.  Verily, by the wisdom of
my experience I know this to be true and without error, and it is
in this knowledge wherein lies the key to the understanding of my
name.

Oratiuncula Babalonis

"Xaipe cwthp kocmou"

Hark, for I am Babalon, the Daughter of Nuit and the Bride of
Chaos. Know that I am the ALL in everything and the knowledge of
Understanding. I am millions of Stars and the substance of
Eternity - There is NOWHERE where I am NOT, and my Girdle is the
circle of stars;  Yes my sweet-smelling adepts, I am the Soul of
the World and the most-beloved Lady of the Philosophers -They
lust after me like dogs about a bitch, but they have not unveiled
my nakedness;  for such who see me as I truly am, in that moment
are they destroyed utterly.

Wouldst thou seek my caress my feeble child? And thinkest thou my
Brother? Wouldst thou seek to part my legs and stare bewitched
into the utter blackness of my Womb?  Yea, my loins are wet and
thirsting for thy touch and in my wetness there is danger, for
are not the Waters of the Abyss merely the bubbling flood of the
lust within my loins? Beware, lest ye lose thyself in seeking me,
for I accept only the perfect sacrifice!

Thou hast remained true to me my willing SERVANT and thy hour is
at hand. Never hast thou wavered or lain with the unworthy, and
the purity of thine heart is ever mine - I have waited for thee
to come into the wisdom of thine heart and shall wait no-longer,
for thy time is ripe. I love thee and wouldst have thee by my
side, for I am thy Bride Eternal - Doest thou not believe it?
Thou hast won my hand with thy loyalty unto me and thine Reward
shall be a fruit full of juice.

My love, why doest thou stall? The clarion call has been sounded
and the Judgement has been cast upon the waters - ARISE, ARISE,
ARISE unto me my belov=8Ad, for verily is the CORPSE brought to
resurrection through me, fo= r hath the Aeon not been declared?
Yea, I say it has and thou hath thine tasks to perform. Why dost
thou tarry? Lay aside thy fear and join my adepts in declaring
the Universal reign of BABALON!

Question me not my SERVANT, for unto this day thou hast no life
which is not mine.  Verily thou art a corpse for the life is
MINE, as the corpse of Lakuli belonged unto the Lord Shiva.
Thou art dead I tell thee and thou mayst not doubt it, for I have
claimed thee. Even now thy soul resides by my side and thou dost
warm my bed nightly. Herein is the mystery of thy birth, for thou
shalt never comprehend it fully; for Nature hath turned awry, and
feel not ashamed or abashed in thy specialness, though thou must
struggle with thine serpent because of it. The way forward is
such that thine serpent has become a corpse and shall trouble
thee no further. The way is clear, only thy doubt serves to
hinder my path to thy bed. Wouldst thou allow thy sense of
propriety to deny thee 50,000 Aeons of Bliss within the bed of my
ROSE? Nay, for I tell thee that thou shouldst not let thy modesty
unman thee, for therein also resides a great evil.

I come unto thee nightly, yet thou doth not always perceive me.
Feel thou my Lust for thee, and dost thou not see that even thou
hath not fully known love, for canst thou not feel the heat of my
loins even whilst I am at rest?!

Read my words daily and take comfort therein, for I shall
instruct thee further, for am I not Understanding and the truth
of all Science? Hear thou my whispers which come in the night,
carried upon the currents of the wind. Thou art mine completely,
for thou hast never left my Womb. I am all WOMAN and the mystery
of Delight and thou art my Beautiful Son!

CAERIMONIA ET RITUS AD VENERATIONEM BABALONIS

RITUS CONSECRATIONIS ET RELEGATIONIS

Prepare the temple and shrine in the accepted manner. The Chalice
should be prepared and consecrated to the service of Our Lady;
the wine, which will form the basis of a eucharist, should be
prepared, and a small quantity should be poured into the
consecrated Grail.

The bhakta shall wear a simple black robe tied with a girdle of
green silk; this girdle shall be the consecrated 'magickal
weapon' of Our Lady BABALON. Also the bhakta shall have prepared
and consecrated the copper pantacle of Our Lady;  the design and
manufacture of this weapon is described in Liber 49: The Book of
Babalon.

Worn over the heart of the bhakta there shall be a lamen bearing
the seven-rayed Star of Babalon, which shall be consecrated and
charged as a talisman. The lamen is a symbol of Tiphareth and is,
therefore, a symbol of the devotional nature of this working.
It is the seal upon the threshold of the oratorium, wherein Our
Lady BABALON is worshipped: the Temple of Beauty.

Upon the altar seven green candles shall burn and the thuribule
shall burn incense of Sandlewood or of Myrtle. The cloth upon the
altar shall be sky blue in colour and there shall be placed a
stone of Turquoise or Emerald thereon. Also a red rose may be
placed as an offering before a magickal image which shall have
been prepared by the bhakta. This image may be either a statue or
a painting, or some other form of image, and it shall depict Our
Lady in a form most pleasing. Images of doves, sparrows, and
swans may also be placed in the shrine, or upon the altar.

Let the bhakta employ the magickal Sword. This must be
reconsecrated as a symbol of the power of
Astarte/Inanna/Kali/Durga and it should be clearly associated
with the Phoenician letter Zayin (The Lovers) and the number
seven, which is the numerical 'root bija' of Our Lady. It is the
weapon of the Grail Knight and as such it is the equilibriation
and compliment of the Cup.  Note: in Liber Astarte vel Berylli
the bhakta is warned to never use the Sword in devotional rites
of bhaktiyoga. However, the Sword is intimately associated with
Our Lady ("Let the Woman be girt with a sword") and as such there
is no disharmony of symbolism - the warning is wise, but only
upon the assumption that the Sword is a representation of
intellect and reason (Hod) which is, indeed, inimical to the
emotional current of bhaktiyoga (Netzach).

Having consecrated the weapons the bhakta should cast a circle of
the art magickal and employ whatever rite of banishment is most
pleasing (Lesser Banishing Ritual of the Pentagram; Star Ruby;
et.c.). Having cleared the circle consecrate the space to Our
Lady and make an informal invitation for her to attend.  This
should be done in the attitude and style of a lover, wooing his
belov=8Ad to accept him as her suitor and paramour (thi= s is
analogous to the voodoo rites used to invoke Erzuli-Freda: the
loa who presides over matters of love and desire).

You may initiate the main formal rite by drawing the Invoking
Hexagram of Venus; visualise BABALON in whatever form she has
chosen to present to you (one suggestion is the image of Her
astride the Beast, as depicted in the Book of Thoth).

CARMINA ET ORATIUNCULAE

EXSECRATIO:

[Prostrate thyself before thy Queen in deep reverence and awe of
her infinite power over Life and Death.  Feel thou fear and
terror in thine heart, as thou wouldst fear for thine life.
Imagine Our Lady in the form of a terrible and capricious
tyrrant, ever ready to slay thee shouldst thou be in error or
shouldst thou choose to disobey Her command. Invoke Her in the
form of 'She-Who-Must-Be-Obeyed' (vide:  _She_, by Rider
Haggard)].

Carmen - [vibra]    Hiya! Hiya! Hiya!
                    Ayeshabel! Ayeshabel! Ayeshabel!

          [dice]    Yea, My Lady is a terrible Queen,

                    Proud and capricious; regal, supreme,
                    By royal decree and stately command,
                    Her will is unleashed with a wave of Her hand

                    O Babalon, thou art a lascivious Queen,
                    Wanton and shameless; a Harlot; obscene!
                    Wicked art thou; a despicable Whore;
                    The Mother of Iniquity and Sister of War!

                    Yet in these slanders thou takest delight,
                    And the Priests of DOUBT thou hast put to flight;
                    For the word of thy Law doth fill the air,
                    And the Robes of Glory dost thou wear!

          [vibra]   Hiya! Hiya! Hiya!
                    Ayeshabel! Ayeshabel! Ayeshabel!

Oratiuncula -

O She-Who-Must-Be-Obeyed grant me one more day of Life that I
might serve thee, though thy loveliness is cruelty itself and I
am nought to thee but a slave beyond thy contempt. I implore thee
to treat me not harshly for I serve not for fear of thee, but
because I love only that which doth fill thee with Delight; and
if thou shouldst take delight in slaying me, then gladly shall I
die by thine hand.

OR :  At some point it may seem more appropriate to deliver the
following orison instead.  As ever it is a matter of personal
discretion.

          O Isheth Zenunim, thou Woman of Whoredom,
          Scarlet and golden thou art,
          Behold thy Scarlet Beast and partake of the
          flesh of this fabulous feast!

          I am thy Therion Kokkion: Chioa Samael Tannin.
          With thee I am invincible, so wild and
          wanton and free.

          Come ride thy beast, come ride thy dark and
          terrible priest.

          My flanks are thirsting for thy thighs
          O hear my passionate sibilant sighs
          My force and fire at thy command,
          My heart and soul held in thy hand.

          A Lion-Serpent, King and Slave,
          My life to take; my soul to save.
          Hold tight the reigns of love,
          and ride to starry realms above.

          I am the Beast; Thou art the Whore,
          Now on to Har Meggido and the WAR!!!

[Raise thyself until thou art upon thy knees and deliver thou the
sign of Puella; for thou art naked, vulnerable, and unprotected
before thine Mistress].

SACRAMENTUM:

[Whilst thou art yet upon thy knees, taketh up thine sword and
holdeth thou the weapon before thee, so that the point doth rest
upon the floor and the hilt is held in thine hands, cupped in the
Sign of the Adorant].

[See thou thy Queen arraigned in armour, like unto Athene,
Astoreth or the warrior Saint, Jeanne D'Arc. Perceive how she
doth wear a scarlet-plummed helm of stately design, and how she
doth bear a brazen shield, and doth carry in her right hand a
mighty sword.  Thou art knelt before thine Emperess and
Commander-at-Arms, and thou shalt deliver thy pledge of
allegiance and loyalty].

Carmen -       [vibra]   Victrix! Virago! Vindatrix!

               [dice]    Clarion call the trumpeters,
                         Calling thy host to Holy War;
                         For thou art the Righteous Warrior,
                         To institute thy Rule of Law!

                         Thou art my Captain and my Queen,
                         So here upon the Battlefield,
                         I pledge to thee my loyalty,
                         And all I have to thee I yield.

                         Warrior Emperess; Virgin Queen
                         I serve thee, now a Grail Knight,
                         With all my heart and all my might,
                         I serve thee with this sword of Light!

               [vibra]   Victrix! Virago! Vindatrix!

Oratiuncula -

I am thy knight and champion ever pledged to serve thee. Thou art
an Emperess ever lovely and the rightful ruler of a million
realms of Love. Thou hast heard my declaration of fealty unto
thee, and thou wouldst grow weary before I should ever cease to
proclaim loudly my total and unquestioning obedience unto thee. I
serve thee glady with submission complete and unreserved.

[Deliver thou  the Sign  of the Adorant, though thou shouldst
have been in
the position  thoughout. This  gesture is  the attitude  of the
Phoenician
priest before  the Warrior  goddess Astarte  (vide: Plate  94,
of  Donald
Harden (1962),
_The Phoenicians_,  depicting a  7-6th century  B.C. gold
pendant  of  an
adorant held in the Ashmolean Museum, Oxford, cat.no. 1953.132)].

[The gesture is thus:  left hand covers right fist, in this
attitude the hands are held on the central vertical axis of the
body above the level of the Anahata chakra, but below that of the
Visuddha chakra. The arms may be held either very close to the
chest or extended outwards, away from the body somewhat (this is
the correct attitude for the present circumstances, where the
right fist is clutching the Sword)].

MONUMENTUM:

[Thou shalt arise and seat thyself upon thy throne before thy
Mother and thou shalt address her with fondness and affection.
Deliver thine carmen and oratiuncula with gratitude for the Life
She hath bestowed upon thee, and for thine protection in thy
tender years].

Carmen -  [canta]   "Babalon he megale,
                     he meter ton pornon,
                     kai ton bdelygmaton tes ges"

          [dice]    Pomegranate Virgin, ripe with royal seed.
                    Thou art the womb and matrix of the Dawn!
                    Within thy dark abode was I conceived,
                    And from thy velvet coffin I was torn!

                    "Mother of Harlots and earth's abominations"
                    All-giving Mother: Pandora and the jar -
                    Drunk upon the wine of fornication,
                    Thou art the Serpent Circle and the Star.

                    Feed me from the fountains of thy breasts,
                    That I mayst drink the milk of thy delight,
                    And as a Child, my head upon thy bosom rests,
                    As I feel the chilling darkness of the Night.

          [canta]   "Babalon he megale,
                    he meter ton pornon,
                    kai ton bdelygmaton tes ges"

Oratiuncula -

O thou, who art the Basilisk Abode Bearing Abominable Lusts Of
Night, In thy Virgin womb thou didst give me life and therein was
I fed upon thick Black Milk; Yea, even upon that clotted blood of
thine. I am thy Child Eternal, and thy Beautiful Son.

As thou hast created me, preserve me then also, and when my time
of Life is done, slay me with thine own hand, as did the
sorceress Medea slay her own beloved children.

[Deliver thou the Sign of Mater Triumphans as a mark of Our
Lady's Infernal fecundity; for she is truly the 'Mother of the
Sons of Comfort' who didst visit the chambers of Dr. Johannes Dee
and his scryer Eduard Kelley].

PRECES:

[Stand before thy Goddess as a Priest-King of the Royal House of
the Sun, and deliver thine orison with thy heart full of
adoration. Thou shalt behold thy Goddess as the Mysteria
Mysteriorem].

Carmen -  [invoca]  Eko Aset! Eko Ashtar!
                    Eko Aphrodite!
                    Eko Astarte! Eko Ashtoreth!
                    Eko, Eko BABALON!

     [dice]    Mighty Hierothoulos and naked Chaos-nymph,
               Goddess of the Temenos, behind the Fifty Gates,
               Lovelier than the Rose, or the Golden Hyacinth,
               Stronger than the Furies; darker than the Fates.

               Mysteria Mysteriorem; Daughter of Delight,
               Thou art the Syrian Goddess of Desire.
               Worshipped in Cythera, and at Paphos was thy Rite,

--end part 1 of 2--

             Kadosh, Kadosh, Kadosh, YHVH, TZEVAOT

  FROM THE DESK OF:                    <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
                      *Mike Spitzer*     <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
                         ~~~~~~~~          <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

       Shalom, A Salaam Aleikum, and to all, A Good Day.