-Caveat Lector-

The answer is no most people are not taught how and considering the
different anatomy types this lack of teaching is tragic because of the
anguish it creates in people who believe they have problems when what is
really going on is a clear understanding of the needs of each anatomy
type.

The truth is, this would accomplish a few things including increasing
the safety of the issue of sexuality, because with this level of
teaching comes the understanding that another is not responsible for my
orgasm - so guilt, blame, shame games would be much more difficult to
play as well as how people give away their power to each other.

Yes since I have been taught the nuances of sexual types, styles,
lover's masks, orgasm levels, etc life with all my partners is
considerably more enjoyable, satisfactory, and fulfilling for all.
There are spiritual sexuality teachings available out there for those
who care enough to understand more.  Not only did I take them but I also
facilitated them and assisted with the teachings of several hundred
people over many years.  Where I disagree is that it should be the
responsibility of the schools but what is also true is that because of
the repression and the laws  - at least in the US - it is never going to
happen when there are children.

It only happens when people are so tired of not understanding and being
understood, so tired of the broken relationships where the same mistakes
get made over and over again, so tired of being blamed for not being
able to please another successfully and understand the difference and
the choices with the styles of relationship choices, relationship
agreements, intimacy levels that they become literally driven to
overcome their fears and repression's to seek teachings and teachers
like this out.

>From one woman's experience of life in the sexual teacher lane.
Kirimaku