I am exasperated.
I have twice been kicked off this list.
I reprint below the info I got sending a query.

My ISP is S T I L L in upper case letters.
How can that be?  I replied in lower case mode!!!!!!!!!!!!

I do not know how to reach a human being to fix this.

PLEASE
PLEASE
can anyone actually solve this for me?????????????????????

I am upset that this is happening.

Terry
----- Original
> QUERY CTRL
Subscription options for  <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>, list CTRL:

MAIL           You are sent individual postings as they are received
SUBJECTHDR     Full (normal) mail headers with list name in message
               subject
REPRO          You receive a copy of your own postings
NOACK          No acknowledgement of successfully processed postings

Subscription date: 4 Nov 1999